Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Jon Jones is going to loving beat the poo poo out of Khabib. He's going to juijitsu all over khabibs weak ground game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Jon Jones would beat the poo poo out of Woodley

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is Tyron woodley the best fighter of all time?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Conor needs to not get taken down in the first 3 rounds or knock Khabib out in the first 3 rounds to win imo

If Khabib gets Conor down he can probably hold him there the rest of the round and really tire Conor out so he can't be as effective the remaining rounds

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If nate can choke Mr.Mcgregor out I'm sure Khabib can do this also

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I love joe rogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
BJ Penn was great because he kept fighting roided out guys and beating them up

He's like one of the few fighters where I believe he never took any real steroids

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why are you even doubting this

Jon has been popped twice. He tested positive for 2 (two) post steroid cycle drugs in 2016 and has now tested positive for steroids. He didn't "unknowingly" just end up with these substances in his system, that's a bunch of horseshit. People who lived with him in college said he did steroids and an assortment of drugs as well

He is a cheater, a liar, a drunk driver and cocaine addict who almost killed a woman and an adulterer. And as we just learned, also a snitch

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Sep 20, 2018

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Didn't Jon Jones hide underneath the Octagon once to evade steroid tests

or did i dream that

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

It's not probably lol

you dont end up with post cycle steroids and regular steroids on two separate occasions because you just have bad luck rofl. Jon Jones was so amazing because he had himself pumped full of drugs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This will do infinite buys

It'll do so many buys we will not even be able to comprehend it, to grasp the scale and scope of it. We will see the numbers but we will not understand what they mean

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Maybe step 1 is to invite people to pressers and not just nerd journalists

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Vitor deflating and aging 20 years before our eyes as he was forced to do less steroids was incredible

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Marching Powder posted:

is retarded actually a no no word now? because that post skip my posts was making fun of fully deserved derision.

I think it is in America and England yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think something that would get me to tune in more often is probably like, if they like, put animals in the cage while the fighters fought eachother. Like skunks, boars and wolverines and stuff and just let nature take its course

• Locked thread