Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HooN6jkwcI

Does Tyron always sound sick as gently caress when he cuts weight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Excellent

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

JaySB posted:

His knockout of Cowboy was good.

I may be remembering incorrectly but didn't cowboy take that last minute?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mark Hunt wants a rematch I think

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnsiB8AHUWB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qhp3spez44tz

I didn't know Mark Hunt disliked Wanderle and Werdum, hes calling them out on Instagram now.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
OMFG this is some bullshit

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Didn't Jon also admit that his manager was signing all his paperwork for his rehab program or something as well?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Digital Jedi posted:

https://twitter.com/iainkidd/status/1042565971590959105

Some writer at BloodyElbow is saying Jon Jones is a rat and turned people in

I hope it's true for more laughs

Ok this is getting deep, there are more levels to this poo poo show.

Who did he turn in? How do you turn someone in for steroids who are themselves supposedly in usada being tested and not failing, so how in gently caress does he prove what he is saying is true? Also if he's saying he knows a steroid dealer doesn't that imply that he wasn't dosed accidentally via a contaminated product? None of this makes sense.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Who is Noah to Ali?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

il serpente cosmico posted:

I liked Conor better before he shilled his dumb bullshit every chance he got.

Also did he just threaten to have Khabib and his family killed if he pulls out of the fight?

I think he more implied that his people back home would be upset with him back home, not that Conor would do anything.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
wow

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Got a bit tense when Khabib didn't like As-Salaam-Alaikum being on the same level as congratulations on your new whisky.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

It still shocks me how much better at fighting steroids makes you. It's not like, an edge, it's the difference between a loving world champion and washing out of the UFC in some cases (johny). Vitor deflating. Bigfoot / Hunt 1 compared to Bigfoot / Hunt 2. Steroids are really, really beneficial in this sport.

This card should be pretty good. Both Oliveiras. Lombard and leites should be stupid. Barao again having to drop back to no Wikipedia page guy. Should be fun.

Yea, ultimately curiosity got the better of me, and I can confirm, they turn you into a completely different kind of person performance wise.

CommonShore posted:

I wonder if some of those declines are also part of the withdrawal from the steroids - i.e. these guys were 8/10 fighters without them, become 10/10 championship-level fighters with them, and then slide down to 6/10 because their balls are now broken.

Depends how much and for how long they were on and how long they took off before coming back to fighting.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Banning re-hydration via IV hosed up some guys for a bit there too

I thought the banning of IV's was mainly to combat the hiding of steroids.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

More like insecurity and wanting to take easy shortcuts got the better of you lmao

True!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Troxartas posted:

Ali Abdelaziz' (Khabibs manager) son who he is a deadbaet dad to and owes $50k back child support to. And Conor brought it up at the press conference

I think it's even worse than that as I understand it. The reason Noah got abandoned was because Ali lied about being on the Egyptian Judo team to get into the USA, joined some extreme Muslim group, was about to get deported so told the FBI he would snitch on everyone in his Mosque. hosed over a ton of people, fled, left behind his wife and kid, that kid is Noah and hates his dad, so does all his old friends who he dobbed into the FBI.

Also gently caress Khabib for getting mad about As-Salaam-Alaikum being on the same level as congratulations on your new whisky. Khabib has pissed off his home town with all his macho Muslim poo poo by being a dick for no reason to some poppy rap star back home and being all high horse about his pure culture vs western music. Even that warlord homophobe chap told Khabib on Instagram to stop being a dick to people and then went to his dad's church which Conor mentioned, and his dad bowed down (I don't know why he wouldn't to be fair)

And on top of that Khabibs main financier has been put in jail for defrauding the Russian government building sports stadiums.

How Conor finds this all out I do not know.

gently caress Khabib though, he's a nasty little man.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

you really think that dude was put in jail for defrauding the russian people and not for upsetting or getting in the way of Putin somehow? he wasnt doing anything that putins own loyal oligarchs dont do constantly

Good point. Either way, he's hosed and not being released on bail any time soon.

Skip My Posts posted:

i also doubt a tiny village in dagestan is upset about macho muslim poo poo

This fall out with the rapper and being a macho dick in general is apparently what Conor was referring to when he was saying his own people wanted Conor to win. Apparently Khabib and his crew turned into complete dick heads when the money started coming in from the aforementioned jailed guy.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/8/17/17704528/khabib-nurmagomedov-outraged-by-modern-dagestan-for-hosting-hip-hop-concert-receives-backlash

And he has since doubled down

https://www.rt.com/sport/438206-khabib-nurmagomedov-russian-rap-stars/

He's one step away from wanting women to be so conservative they have to wear a veil to stay modest. gently caress him and his toxic religious hypocrisy as he rolls around almost naked with other men infront of Kafirs for money aided bye someone who ditched his own kid.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Good, innocent until proven guilty, and also even if you are proven guilty let's not make a big deal out of it if we like you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

There's a handful of MMA fans at my work and none of them have mentioned the fight this weekend and I don't really care to discuss it either.

It's the most boring hype fight.

I have seen about 20 adverts for Wilder Vs Fury, I have seen nothing for the UFC.

• Locked thread