Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

TheKingslayer posted:

Woodley is gonna put Till to sleep.

I think he's more likely to put us watching asleep!! and then I did a pitch perfect Aooh! like Andrew Dice Clay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

FishBowlRobot posted:

drat, that’s some cold poo poo.

Yeah I know, it's always like fifty degrees in hospitals

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Worse yet all that not-fuckin' was for no reason because it certainly didn't make him better prepared

I don't get it when people think abstinence is going to make them better athletes. It hasn't helped Sage any, and that dude still thinks he was dropped off by a cartoon stork.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

:goleft: :(
DEC 29 SAT

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

heres my impression of goldbergs commentary in the khabib vs johnson fight, currently free on youtube

joe rogan: side mounted crucifix. michael johnson is in a terrible position. khabib is a world champion grappler
goldberg: khabib nurmagamedov. 2 time sambo world champion. wearing the black shorts
joe rogan: i dont know if michael johnson can survive another 3 minutes of this. look at khabibs wrist control
goldberg: goldberg: 2 time sambo world champion. muay thai. olympic silver medalist. elite rapper

Yeah I miss him too :(

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Can't wait to see how Jon Jones squanders this opportunity, looking forward to a lot of fun posts! :)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Didn't he also hide in the abandoned mall used for filming Paul Blart while he was on the lam

Really just a charmed life

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I support the formation of Nateweight, where people fight to earn the title of Nate Diaz

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It's great of you to come to Thanksgiving with the family, Nate, but I don't remember you being Dagestani?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Well I mean now who will they get, the 165 belt can't stay contested!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Maybe it's the constant fighter shuffling on major cards and seemingly endless string of interim belts making it hard to anticipate a card too far in advance

Maybe it's the overall aesthetic move towards "deliberate, traditional spectacle" and away from "charmingly miscalculated spectacle"

Maybe it's the seeming lack of well promoted new blood - even when a young fighter puts on a good show it feels like they're just absorbed into the miasma instantly

For me, though? Goldie :(

• Locked thread