Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Skip My Posts posted:

probably about to get longer

Chucks my favourite fighter ever, and your probably right. I think he gets concussions from sneezes now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Don't forget Conor hasn't fought in an MMA fight in 21 months, and has been most likely living it up playboy style. There's got to be a bit of ring rust, and I doubt he'll be mentally sharp going in.
On top of that he's fighting an elite grappler, and we've seen that grappling is his weakest skill. I could see him break mentally if Khabib gets him down and controls him there.

Then again, IF the fight happens, it could just be a repeat of the Aldo fight.
It's so compelling though, something the UFC really needs.

• Locked thread