Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Icochet posted:

Usually when a leading white politician visits any African nation there are special treaties signed that that the politician will not be made to dance. But sometimes the foreign office hates the politician so much that they "forget" to draft one, and actually make sure that there are TV cameras present.

Oooooo :) this is pretty cool.

And to all others: yeah, we know that her majestys government prefers to employ the most ridiculous people available. This is your thing, nobody even complains about it.

But when they go abroad, what the gently caress did you expect? She somehow danced so bad it is now a stain on your country's reputation. Noone will invite her for a while (or ever) for fear that she might dance and produce an international incident. Because frankly if this isnt a casus belli I dont know what is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Sounds like something that would make a fantastic mod challenge.

I tend to agree. But op are you a good dancer? This is a deciding factor.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chrs Gry posted:

What I don’t get is on Facebook all the hardcore sjw types are always sharing preachy tumblr comics about how you should never ever make fun of a person no matter the circumstances but then they are always the first ones to share videos laughing at Theresa May dancing and that image gallery or her doing awkward curtsies accompanied by Dobby quotes. Guess I’m just old and out of touch

its okay to make fun of white people

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

I tend to agree. But op are you a good dancer? This is a deciding factor.

Yes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Show your moves to your choice of South African jam then.

See this was one of those drat if you do, or don’t questions.

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

lets see you dance op

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Eh, why not. If I dont die in the next few days. But it will be just legs, no face because if you see how beatiful I am, you sons of bitches will start stalking me and pming me and who wants that??

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

razamataza posted:

lets see you dance op

It’s gonna be awesome. I have it on good sources.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sekenr posted:

Eh, why not. If I dont die in the next few days. But it will be just legs, no face because if you see how beatiful I am, you sons of bitches will start stalking me and pming me and who wants that??

No one willingly asks to see your face op. Just some bustin African dance moves.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

best thing for a tory to do is to kill themselves

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

No one willingly asks to see your face op. Just some bustin African dance moves.

You are gonna get them. Better than Theresas, which is very low standard

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
too busy trying to kill everyone else

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

No politics or the narcs (mods) shall destroy this wonderful thread

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What's weird is she's trained in all forms of dance and has done so since childhood. She is doing this on purpose.

:thunk:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

White britons can't dance. Normally their weekends at the club consist of getting drunk and then punching and stabbing each other.

as a brit i can confirm this is true

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

JebanyPedal posted:

Looks obvious to me, she shitted herself and had to adjust her movement for comfort as the diarrheatic rivulets snaked their way down her leg

That's why they call it the trots

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
PICK ONE ONLY

-able to dance

-rule the world

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
The sun never sets on the British capacity for embarassment

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Looke posted:

best thing for a tory to do is to kill themselves

pretty reasonable, but what about their spawn?

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I figured noone was talking about her cos noone ever does as if shes a pointless old goblin

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I admire her for having the balls to dance that lovely in public. I dance that shittily myself, but I'm not brave enough to do it in front of anybody but my dogs. They dance worse than I do.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
lol the british public must be cringing pretty hard that they elected that spastic scarecrow hahah.

*phone rings*

hello? oh...right. ok. so how come she's prime minister... oh hahah that's hilarious, bye. buh bye... no you hang up first. no u.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sekenr posted:

You are gonna get them. Better than Theresas, which is very low standard

Look, the production value can be really low. It’s british after all. How long you need?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
last time I was in vegas I was ironically* dancing poorly and a black dude I didn't know just pointed at me and screamed at the top of his lungs "THIS WHITE BOY CANT DANCE"

*No really, I swear no I'm actually just white and bad at dancing

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
OP pls dance to ladysmith black mombaza

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

last time I was in vegas I was ironically* dancing poorly and a black dude I didn't know just pointed at me and screamed at the top of his lungs "THIS WHITE BOY CANT DANCE"

I don’t think you understand irony.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Im sorry i called you out but in my defense I was pretty drunk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope tory politicians all kill themselves

And her dance was bad too I guess

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

she's like the opposite of mother theresa, a shadow theresa

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

or maybe more like an inverse, considering mother theresa was also bad but in a kind of austere corrupt catholic way, whereas May is very blatant about her disregard for the poor and suffering

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It's like the possession scene in the exorcist.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Blue Train posted:

That's just how white people dance

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Moridin920 posted:

I hope tory politicians all kill themselves

And her dance was bad too I guess

I hope they kiss themselves on their inside heart parts and learn to love again.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1035957196989915136

Thundercloud
Mar 28, 2010

To boldly be eaten where no grot has been eaten before!
Turns out guilty feet have got no rhythm.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Nobody's whiter than conservative British politicians.

Thundercloud posted:

Turns out guilty feet have got no rhythm.

Probably related.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

To be 100% non-ironically serious, this is much better than Trump could do, not that he ever would

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

To be 100% non-ironically serious, this is much better than Trump could do, not that he ever would

Yawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Easily disproved, to boot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrYd2dbxiT4

• Locked thread