Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's amazing just how lovely MLB.tv has been this season. It's September and not only does it crash constantly on the browser and PS4, they've managed to override ad blockers and imbed ads into the feed itself, which has caused all sorts of problems.

I have to wonder if this coincides with BAMtech being sold to Disney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

Recently the feed has picked up after a commercial break by starting the stream from 15 minutes earlier. It’s driving me nuts. (4th gen Apple TV)

Yes. It will also start the game over. Just go back to the beginning and tell you 'this game is about to start'. It's infuriating.

And if you watch the game on a browser, the ad freezes the timeline of the game, so you can't say go back and watch something you missed, or even check the box score. You *have* to watch the ad now.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Salvor_Hardin posted:

https://twitter.com/abc13houston/status/1036773403510943745

1) Pro-tier trolling with a good message
2) gently caress the Astros

Agreed.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I feel sad because I love Mario and Rod :qq:

There had been rumors for years that they hated each other's guts which is amazing considering they had great on-air chemistry.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

the popes toes posted:

For those grumpy about Bryce Harper's douchey intangibles, he's doubled down. By doubled down, I mean he's gone all in.

Topps is now selling a Bryce Harper "designed" set of mostly Bryce Harper. Wonders and signs. Wonders and signs.

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/bryce-harper-designed-his-own-topps-baseball-card-set/c-293607502

Bryce Harper owns.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lefties can't balk unless their name is Mark Buehrle and he does it in front of Joe West.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Craptacular! posted:

I would argue they also need to move the walls in. Not THAT wall, but if the Astros got rid of Tal’s Hill then the Giants can get rid of triples alley and not have to always drag LHH in kicking and screaming through team control.

AT&T is one of the prettiest parks in the majors but I wish they'd make real bullpens.

• Locked thread