Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Good Dog posted:

I am the only Angels fan here, I live in Anaheim, and I hate them.

I was at Ohtani's first home start where he was perfect through 6.1. It was the most dominant I've seen an Angels starter pitch.

I used to live in Westminster and I still love the Angels, and also hate them. Much like Dante Bichette I figured out Colorado was better and moved here in 1993, so the Rockies are on TV and now my heart is torn between the Angels and the Rockies and boy, does life suck. But it's pretty cool right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread