Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I hope Page somehow ends up wrestling a ghost dick so I can hear Jim Cornette's head explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

It is so refreshing to have a match end, and then another match immediately start.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I feel like that was worth exactly 4 of my 10 bux.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Jiro posted:

Did Neville appear???? I heard Jericho did and put the beat down on Omega which is cool and good.

No to Neville yes to Jericho.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

a bitchin jetski posted:

It was a fairly OK show all round except for the utterly pointless opening match.

Some stuff went way too long and Pentagon really didn't need to mug to the crowd after every single single move.

I like the idea that the opening match was basically a throwaway in case there were problems with the stream/production.

• Locked thread