Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Heading to the arena in about 20 minutes. I'm not going to say what I'm wearing because I don't want a bunch of stinky goobers in Bullet Club shirts asking if I have stairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Dusty finish - they'll overturn it tomorrow due to Brandi being in the ring

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
My favorite detail from live attendance: after the show/wrapup promos ended, Bullet with Butterfly Wings started playing on the PA.

I was dyin. I hope that was a stipulation from Corgan for the NWA title match

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Re: the crowd. I am astounded by how good they were - hype and loud, but not annoying. Not a single dumbfuck anti-WWE chant or anything.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Penta cussing people out in either English or Spanish is one of my favorite things

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Random thing I just remembered - Kaz and Scorpio Sky's matching Rocky/Creed gear was the poo poo.

That match really should have opened the main card instead of MJF/Cross.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I'm thinking it will be the latter. It's just too perfect for Cody to literally book himself into a Dusty finish for the same title his father did.

The NWA will say that Brandi's interference renders the result of the match void or whatever

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

jesus WEP posted:

Can I just say that Joey Janela’s theme music is loving lit

I was reading on Twitter that what he used at All In was actually NOT ProtoVision by Kavinsky, which is so that's some DDP Smells Like Teen Spirit level of song-knockoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Janela normally does use the Kavinsky song, but for All In it appears he had someone create a soundalike

https://twitter.com/janelababy/status/1036780156566863873?s=21

• Locked thread