Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jesusssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This rules

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

OH gently caress YES

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

THATS NOT CICLOPE

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mohawk Potato posted:

Huh thought Jericho said he would never do anything in the US outside of a WWE ring.

He said recently that he changed his mind on that

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

whomever called "Go Home" is having a panic attack right now

I think they were saying “when I say go home we have to go home”

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

For as much passive aggressive poo poo as Cody gives Triple H, this was basically HHH in a nutshell in that Cody did everything great except the thing involving him, which was basically a super stretched out vanity affair.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Demtor posted:

I wonder if in advance they thought of possibly being in a time crunch at the end so they figured, "well, if anyone can rush a match it's those guys. Ya'll good with that?" The crazy 6 then all looked at each other and collectively shrugged their shoulders.

More likely they used the ROH Production crew so the main was rushed like every ROH PPV ever.

Horrible pacing leading to a rushed main is an ROH trademark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

usually marty's good about going under 18

• Locked thread