Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

Was PAC in the battle royale?

No, there was a mystery man, it was Flip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

What does pentagon keep saying when. He does the hand motion and what does it. Mean?

Also, amazing loving match

Cero Miedo, which means Zero Fear

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

NienNunb posted:

I actually really liked the Cody match, the crowd being hot for it helped tremendously.

I loved the Cody match. The position on the card and all the older people being in the entrances made me think, just enough to be worried, that Billy Corgan went 'nah my guy Nick Aldis is retaining in some massive clusterfuck'.

All In had a ton of different styles, which is kinda what pro wrestling is ideally. Something for everybody.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Here's the real most important thing about All In.

It's been years since we've waited for PPV numbers to come in.

It's time for buyrate chat to return.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

There is a risk, however, that if you rely on that goodwill to get you over more than actually delivering an entertaining match, eventually this audience is going to turn on you. Basically, Cody can pull that card once in a while to get some juice out of a nothing match, but he can't do it all the time.

The crowd was very happy with and entertained by the match.

Or is the crowd not important because they don't like what you like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

HisFlyingFingers posted:

The show was loving incredible. I can definitely see how it would've come off poorly in spots if you were watching from home, but the atmosphere in the arena was nuts. Case in point: I know objectively that Cody vs. Aldis was a mediocre match, but it might've been my favorite match of the night. The old school, big fight trappings drew me in, and I bought in hard for all the overbooking. The pop when Cody won destroyed my voice and made the building shake.

When Cody hit the Crossrhodes, you could see everyone leap to their feet in excitement. I know there were better technical false finishes that night, but nothing got the reaction that did.

It was so good.

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Sep 3, 2018

• Locked thread