Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

I was least excited about the Jay Lethal match than anything else before All In, but he really won me over with the "Liz" and Machismo spots, I think what sold me most on it was Lanny on the outside looking like he was having the time of his loving life watching the match.

Penta/Omega was definitely match of the night, it was so goddamn good that my friend who hates non-WWE wrestling refused to take a smoke break until it was over (And then took one after the pinfall and missed Jericho)

Poor Rey Horus though, was on his way to being Rey Mysterio Jr Jr but Fenix has made him totally irrelevant.

I can't believe it took Callis pointing it out but Fenix/Pentagon being like Mysterio/Psicosis is a perfect contrast between the two (Except this time Pentagon has all the charisma and fenix has almost none)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

TGI Friday's has cheesesticks, Conrad has a penis pump. I think Golden Elite win here.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Cavauro posted:

which of those is better when it's still a little frozen in the middle
You're right, I would take a penis pump a little cold in the middle than an undercooked cheese stick

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

VJeff posted:

So did Fenix gently caress up the finish and if so did he do it on purpose.
It's kinda irrelevant since they went off the air mid-sentance and really didn't have time for anything else. Knox was telling them "Time to go home" like 3 minutes into the match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Much like last time Mysterio missed his music cue, they actually just forgot to tell him he was in a match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

Gaz-L posted:

Need to see him wrestle Kota NOW
"Can you do that arm breaker thing but to my neck?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

King of the Pirates?

rovert posted:

A TV buddy says that the All In Zero Hour WGN number isn't impressive on any level.

WGN officials aren't impressed but will give them another chance.
Despite having WGN on cable TV it was like 10x easier to just find a stream than it was to look through 100 something channels.

• Locked thread