Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

Flew out for this and had a nightmare flight. Here's hopping the Bucks didn't steal my money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

Watching it live I think it was worth my money. A lot of kind off goofy exhibition matches. I felt a real feeling when Cody had his dog with him. ROH title match was fun until the end. Last 3 matches were all amazing and I don't think people were checked out at all but I was on the floor.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

VJeff posted:

It made Page look like a chump. This stuff they have him doing for BTE is dragging him down when he's a great wrestler who could be a near-top dude in NJPW.

He can do fun goofy stuff in their vanity show and still be a top NJPW guy. He's getting an obvious push in Japan and bring carried away by dicks won't kill it. Wrapping up a storyline on their goofy vanity show at their overblown vanity house show makes sense.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

I have one complaint about All In, the guy behind me was very drunk and spent 20 minutes fantasy booking CM Punk showing up after he didn't appear in the Battle Royal. He also stole my Okada bucks.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

Deathlove posted:

Heroes.

Honestly, after Penta-Omega and Scurll-Okada, I was burned out, and twenty minutes of spots crammed into ten minutes was exactly what I wanted and needed.

Everything was fine to great, I wish it had been PAC under the Flip Gordon mask, Okada made it rain money from the sky, million billion stars.

Yeah, being there live the 10 minute spot-fest felt perfect and fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

GET BACK UP

History Comes Inside! posted:

Where did the whole Marty Scurll underage girls thing even come from?

I've heard it a bunch but nobody ever elaborates

"X is a ponce" is a kind of common brit wrestling insult and its stuck on Scurll for whatever reason.

Also shut down the thread.

• Locked thread