Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I thought you can't apply credit except for something that is fully covered by it.

Also here's mine so I can whore it out some more.

If you want you can use my code "gdp90e6" to get $15 credit for the FITE app. https://www.fite.tv/invite/gdp90e6

just came in here to post about this cause i think this is the case. i was willing to pay $25 to watch this live, but i'm not paying 40 when i could watch the vod right after on my njpw world sub i already pay for

welp see yall after the show i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Gaz-L posted:

If you want to watch it live, you can pay like $30 by buying a month of ROH and then the PPV.

They've also been cagey about when it's going up on World, so I assume that means it'll be up right before the Long Beach show.
ehhhh i was way cooler giving my money to fite rather than directly to sinclair. i'll just hope it ends up on njpw world tonight rather than down the line.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yeah, you can't do partial buys.

See the trick with Fite.TV is never pay for anything just credit.

It's worth mentioning that you can sign up using an invite code with any device that the app hasn't been installed on yet. I have friends and family install the app order something using credit and then delete it (or extra devices you have).

The best was when you could get $15 when someone ordered their first event even if it was using credit. Now it's just $5 for signup and then $10 when they buy an event. So it's still possible just a slight pita compared to before.

the accounts i referred today definitely bought ppvs, just didn't get the extra 10$ per. was hoping that'd cover it. ooooh well.

edit: nm, reread your post. people have to spend actual money now for you to get the full $10. i hosed up by not buying events that were like 12.99 or whatever.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

remusclaw posted:

where in the honor club site is the streaming?
i think the stuff streaming right now is only on wgn?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

commentary guy on zero hour just said all in will be up on njpw world "shortly after it is over", soooooooo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Phenix Rising posted:

Boy, those seats seem REAL crammed in on each other 😬

Hopefully nobody there smells bad.
i have not been to a lot of wrestling shows, but unless i was sitting in the front row, i don't think i'd ever want floor seats in a stadium venue

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i enjoyed that wrestling match

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Meadowhill posted:

This is the WORST audio I have EVER HEARD!
i think i'd take this over the squeaky ring of the njpw x ceo event.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

that dog gives a good promo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Hey guys will an archive of this be on NJPWW? It's streaming live there isn't it?
not live, but the vod will be on "shortly after the event has ended"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cody will not be playing heel in front of this crowd, right?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

~best friends~

cams
Mar 28, 2003

...i am not liking how many loose cables are around the ring.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

okay i enjoyed that billy gunn/tommy dreamer spot

cams
Mar 28, 2003

this is one of the best clusterfucks i have ever seen

cams
Mar 28, 2003

WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY SEEN THIS COMING EVER

cams
Mar 28, 2003

is pepsi ok posted:

that was really really really well booked. like extremely well booked.
genuinely one of the best clusterfucks i have ever seen

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i had a lot of problems with fite over wrestlemania weekend, not surprised something this big is shaking it up

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Takuan posted:

My wife is shocked that Daniels is 48. "Look at him, he's so spry!" she said.

when i was first paying attention to indie wrestling like 15 years ago, wrestlers referred to christopher daniels as "old man daniels"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Helps being with Christopher Daniels. If there was ever someone who could walk a guy like Amell through a match it's him.
yeah my immediate reaction to seeing that match booked was "this makes sense."

cams
Mar 28, 2003

that poor dog =[

cams
Mar 28, 2003

LividLiquid posted:

Profoundly strange that this isn't the main event.
iwgp heavyweight champion > nwa championship match

also, former iwgp heavyweight champion > nwa championship match

cams
Mar 28, 2003

for real though it was smart not to have this go on last, cody rhodes and nick aldis are not the people selling tickets.

all in smarter than roh

cams
Mar 28, 2003

whoa why didn't anyone tell me hangman page murdered joey ryan

what a monster

cams
Mar 28, 2003

remusclaw posted:

I like Joey Jannella but I don't know if that is sustainable.
so far i have only seen joey janela at spring break 2 and when he won the wwn title, but i like him. his in ring work is weird but he got hell of charisma, so i am in.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the free wgn opening tag and battle royale were probably the best matches of this card so far

cams
Mar 28, 2003

adam "the joey killer" page

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jO3UofL3g

cams
Mar 28, 2003

also just wanna say that if anyone hated joey ryan and the penises, you suck

cams
Mar 28, 2003

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I think they both use the same parent group of GCW.
they were also the same day lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

on macho man randy savage's rap album, he had a song dedicated to curt hennig called "perfect friend"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

Okada/Marty (he's so hosed), Omega/Penta and the six-man
i really hope one of okada or omega lose, but only because i cannot imagine it actually happening.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

whenever i think of flip gordon i think of "flip, flip, flipadelphia" from that flip cup episode of always sunny okay thx bye

cams
Mar 28, 2003

VJeff posted:

WHERE'S THE FUCKIN' BELT, DUDE

ARE YOU SERIOUS
this was me and i'm still salty about it. i am a belt mark carry that godamn belt.

i wonder if njpw didn't want him repping the belt here... but i guess it is possible he just didn't want to. there was that time he forgot to bring the us belt to the ring

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Tweak posted:

didnt Omega have the belt at CEOxNJPW? I can't recall
just checked and yes, he did. as somebody said earlier, maybe it's more that it isn't an njpw show?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

OOOOOH drat RIP KENNY YOU WERE GREAT

cams
Mar 28, 2003

jesus gently caress holy gently caress aaaaaa

cams
Mar 28, 2003

uhm... that pinfall was a lil sloppy... but great match amazing poo poo i thought people broke they head

it is possible people genuinely broke they head plz be ok my friends

cams
Mar 28, 2003

where tama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

lol tiger

• Locked thread