Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

looks like fite is back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

VJeff posted:

Holy cats, Okada/Scurll was 26 minutes.

I liked that match a lot but guys you coulda loving told them to go home a LITTLE sooner.

There was an American referee outside the ring screaming at Marty at about 20ish minutes (probably trying to tell him to wrap it up).

Pinwiz11 posted:

Just got internet again, here's my live review from the Sears Centre:

Bdjskdhxjeochdhdbskajchdkdjxhshdhdhsbsbsbeh eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is this a dial up connection?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

maybe if dipshit cody didn't take 7 fuckin minutes to gig

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

I'm more mad at Cody not being able to drag Aldis up, but getting dragged down by him. Those were the longest 22 minutes of my life.

And yeah I'm more mad about that than Okada and Scurll going 26 because those two went at it at an appropriate pace that escalated to a finish while Cody and Aldis just did things for 22 loving minutes.

I was at Roadblock (not end of the line) live, and I though I would never forget Cody for having a bad match with Sami Zayn. I got pretty close with all the BTE stuff but I guess I was right all along.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

HisFlyingFingers posted:

I don't expect to ever see a better live show short of booking a flight to Tokyo.

The next NXT Takeover is in LA and is guaranteed to not have Cody on it, so uhhhhhh....

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

HisFlyingFingers posted:

I live in Ohio, and was only barely able to scrape together the money for All In, so California isn't really in the cards. I'm not saying there won't be a better show somewhere—just that I won't be at it, because I'm generally broke and all the other potentially amazing shows are more expensive and/or farther away.

VJeff posted:

Michigan.

We can be sad poor Great Lakes wrestling fans together.

You're both invited to NXT Takeover in Toronto next Summerslam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

is that a B or an F???????

• Locked thread