Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I watch a criminally insufficient amount of indie wrestling and I'm hoping this helps me start stopping that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

all in more popular than rizin confirmed

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Yeah, fite's website isn't even loading anymore.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

give havoc his mask back

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Spiffster posted:

Still not working for me... welp... :sigh:

Reloading the stream page itself, or on an app?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Baron Corbin posted:

mdogg makes me sad to watch

He's still so goddamn good at flying, but everything else is kind of running at half-speed and it's rough

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

VJeff posted:

Holy smokes that did not break his fall at ALL. Fair play to you, Stephen. :stare:

like, he's not very good at this but it doesn't really matter because he's trying so loving hard

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Your Parents posted:

honestly he's very good at this for his third match ever

actually, yeah, that's entirely fair, I should say good in comparison to where he is but for his lack of experience he's pretty great

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

best wrestling entourage.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

How is Jeff Jarrett always there, somehow, at the center of all things

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Aldis has a pretty good traditional wrestler look but good lord is he incredibly average.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

yay cody

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Baron Corbin posted:

i have a lot of weed and i'm trying to download illegal games on my new hacked playstation portable vita

nothing is cooler than being All In on legal software purchasing, Baron Corbin

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

remusclaw posted:

Is Punishment Martinez any good, because by the awful stream I saw him on, he looked like a better Baron Corbin?

I don't think I've ever seen him wrestle.

Baron Corbin posted:

uh, the vita is a dead system and you can't buy these games legally anymore

man I probably should have powered on my vita sometime in the last two and a half years, I guess

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

jesus loving christ, janela.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

somehow my fite stream went to poo poo on the image of joey ryan surrounded by penises and I'm not even that mad about it.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm down with Joey Ryan as the new canonical top zombie of professional wrestling

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

this was the right time to bring back black machismo.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Gaz-L posted:

Oh, poo poo, if Park got booked for this?

This is correct and right.

Also, this is my first time seeing Pentagon really, and he's got a great aura, and seems real good.

Pentagon is the goddamn best. "Insane skeleton ninja who wants to break your arm" is the best gimmick in wrestling.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That whole thing was loving dope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was awkward at times but ultimately a cool-rear end thing and I hope they do more.

• Locked thread