Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

This match is ok but it's just not doing it for me following what probably should have been the main event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

cams posted:

one has to assume that they are going balls to the wall for the main event and this is a cool-down of sorts between the two.

I dunno I mean I can understand why they didn't use it for the main since finishing the show with the Jericho run in would have been pretty lovely, but that doesn't then follow that the 6 man is going to be a real mindblower because it could literally just be because of that.

The brain buster got me back into it though so it's a wash at this point

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ok I take it back match is excellent

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

WEREOUTTATIMESEEYOUONTHUNDERRRRRRR

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rey they're running short on time come out already

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wonder who went way over time and hosed it up

Probably Cody/Aldis right?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Was that the call to go home audible over the mic?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I'm sad this isn't getting the time it should have gotten.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

VJeff posted:

Glad that this has to go hyper speed because we got like half an hour of Joey Ryan dick poo poo.

I would gladly take an entire hour of Joey Ryan dick poo poo over the wet fart that was Cody/Aldis, there's your time waster

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Low Desert Punk posted:

at least cody/aldis was actually wrestling

Yeah, really lovely wrestling

Lol they didn't even get their goodnights out

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I dunno maybe it's because I haven't been watching as many PPV-length events since I stopped bothering with WWE but I had no problem with the overall length all the way through the pre-show to the main.

I even had to watch the pre-show on some hooky twitch stream because I'm not in the US, so there was some douche talking over it constantly and his stupid sound effects kept going off due to what I assume was other twitch people doing things to thank him for promising to steal the PPV for them.

Gotta remember to cancel Honorclub in the morning but now it's definitely bedtime

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If Cody/Aldis was intentionally that long and lovely then just lol

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What is everyone seeing in Cody/Aldis that I'm not because outside of the opener, if there was a match on that card that needed shaving for time it was that

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I thought the national anthem was the throwaway stream tester

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Aldis has absolutely nothing special going on in the world of independent wrestling other than his size so shouldn't be getting paid more than your average part time indie job guy anyway.

He's getting paid little enough that my local rinky dink nothing promotion managed to book him to defend the title a few months ago, and he was garbage in that match too.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I had to watch the pre-show on twitch and it was a pretty horrible experience with some dickhead in the corner talking non-stop, I can't imagine anyone who stole the main card the same way had a great time watching it under the same conditions. And that's what they deserve for stealing it I guess so :shrug:

gently caress I forgot to cancel Honor club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Where did the whole Marty Scurll underage girls thing even come from?

I've heard it a bunch but nobody ever elaborates

• Locked thread