Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

Wait, they got the Green Arrow?

They got Oliver Queen who is currently incarcerated and not the Green Arrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's sexual assault. Everyone just cheered a sexual assault.

You're monsters.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Isn't Flip a bad person?

Or just a stupid person?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

We talked about this, Elon.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Digital Jedi posted:

What does pentagon keep saying when. He does the hand motion and what does it. Mean?

Also, amazing loving match

Cero Miedo. Zero/No Fear.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Alright we all know Spanish.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I thought they did the snap sound with his elbows clapping his sides. Unless they fed the audio in there.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Takuan posted:

Honestly, though, if it take more than 1 Rainmaker to finish Scurll the Rainmaker has lost all value as a finisher.

Hello 2016.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Moving so quick they weren't even ready?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Someone calling the go home way too loud there.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A rolling Destroyer is way more buyable.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

remusclaw posted:

When All In pumps out 11+ hours of unpleasant tv in a PPV view week I will consider feeling as burned out as I do in the interminable 3rd hour of any given Extreme Rules PPV

I mean, there probably is 11 hours of Cody content from this week if you wanted to look for it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

remusclaw posted:

This was a great show by any sane sort of reckoning, and a good show by 2018 reckoning. NJPW is spoiling the gently caress out of us lately.

You mean Impact, obviously.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I donít know I donít watch it but the guys who put in the best work tonight all work for them.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

People who bought tickets to The Cody and Friends Show popping for Cody isn't exactly the biggest endorsement in the world.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's illegal. Ban this filth.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Astro7x posted:

A ton of those fans traveled to see the show and are going to love everything they see. And itís fine to cater towards those fans.

And the rest are from Chicago so gently caress 'em.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's no way they let VJeff over the border.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pretty sure that's what I'm doing for Summerslam in Toronto next year.

Event stuff before, Takeover, go home.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Astro7x posted:

So the biggest indie wrestling show gets about as many viewers as a bad episode of Impact and better than Lucha Underground.

Well, the pre-show to it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Phenix Rising posted:

Is 200k bad for WGN America? How many homes is it actually in throughout the country? Curious how it compares to whatever Impact is on and El Rey.

80 million+.

About double El Rey.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It probably beat whatever they normally show in that slot, but they also probably paid a bunch more to air it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TTBF posted:

How do you think patrons would have reacted to the penis druids?

Well he probably would have no showed.

• Locked thread