Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
:ssh: Trucks are capable of moving heavy artillery around just fine in base ATG and are much cheaper than trains. I know that raw is much more in demand than oil in most games, but it just wounds me to use trucks. The only real advantage of train pulled artillery is being super fast to move up to the front. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Hey, is this thread on hiatus for the moment or on pause for now? Just checking!

Tevery Best
Oct 11, 2013

Hewlo Furriend
Critical motivation failure, I'm afraid. Between some stuff and some other stuff I just don't have the heart to carry it on. Sorry.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013

Tevery Best posted:

Critical motivation failure, I'm afraid. Between some stuff and some other stuff I just don't have the heart to carry it on. Sorry.

That's fine! LIfe comes first. Totally get it. Thanks for the update on it and appreciate all the effort you put into here. Thanks so much for a great and really unique LP!