Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

I used to be a big fan of BudK:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Snowy posted:

If I sign up for the bud k catalog will I get on a bunch of horrible chudish mailing lists? I don’t like mail.
Back when I was in their mailing list I would, about once a year or so, get a catalogue for another company that sold the same kind of poo poo as Budk.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Gun fucker here, I shoot steel cased ammo out of my M1 Garand/AR15/M9 and have never had an issue.

:tipshat:

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

By popular demand posted:

I'm honestly surprised that no one yet burned himself severly trying to recreate that flaming sword from Fallot 3.

I did that with some isopropyl alcohol and a $10 mall ninja sword... but I did it in the bathroom ready to dump water on that poo poo if it went bad :v: