Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super macho dude posted:

But look at this big gently caress off mace!

Sweet momma

Edit- I hope 'removable spikes' isn't just code for 'yeah these things break off real easy'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If I'm gonna own a mace I'm makin that poo poo myself in the fires granted to us by mighty Prometheus.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Guess my hobby:

X-Man LARP.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

It's what, 4 inches long

Actually four inches is being shockingly genero- oh wait this isn't the penis size thread

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

EorayMel posted:

The staff of Gandalf the Grey is a symbol of his status as an 'Istari', or Wizard. It was once owned by Radagast the Brown, crafted from an upturned, twisted sapling once crowned with twig and root-like protrusions, but now all broken and worn down. As well as being Gandalf's trusted walking stick and a fighting weapon when in need, it holds a deep magical power. Radagast's rune mark is carved into the side and the crown features a grooved shape that once held Radagast's blue crystal, now serving as a place for Gandalf to store his pipe. Pushed into the side of the staff is a nail spike which Gandalf uses as a tobacco tamper, and once used to scratch a rune into the door of Bilbo Baggins home in Hobbiton.United Cutlery's Staff of Gandalf the Grey is an authentic replica of the movie prop cast in polyresin with authentic details and coloring. The attached polyresin pipe and spike replicas are removable, and the staff comes with a polystone wall display that matches the display design of United's other staff replicas from The Hobbit.

Kinda want this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

bring back old gbs posted:

yeah no branching out, stick with the topic at hand

^^ i got beaten by a thousand years on this joke because i dont check if tabs are old. shame.

Man you musta been reading this thread back in the Bush administration.