Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.
So through the comic strip thread I've gotten into John Allison's Bad Machinery and I went looking for some fanart, but only found two pieces that I thought are worth sharing in this thread.

also is it still fanart if it's done by it's creator? Anyway here is a piece by Allison of his character Charlotte "Lottie" Grote as a Starfleet Officer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Some more by Stjepan Šejic

and one from John Allison from 2013, the Bad Machinery kids Halloween

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Artist Stephen Andrade makes pop culture fan-art reworked in the style of old pulp magazines. Nothing comic book related but I thought it would still be appropriate to post it here.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

So every year at Christmas Mike Maihack (Cleopatra in Space) does a mini comic featuring Supergirl and Batgirl:

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Here's Mike Maihack's Supergirl / Batgirl Valentine comic

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

So every Friday Comic Book Resources has a feature called Line it is Drawn where they take suggestions from readers and then have artists draw characters according to that theme.

This week's theme: What Do Superheros Do While Self-Isolating?

by Nick Perks

by Unkiedev

by Axel Medellin

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

From Mike Maihack, Supergirl and Batgirl in Self Isolation

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

From John Allison's Instagram, a "Parade of Grotes"

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

So Mike Maihack did some Supergirl/Batgirl images for Inktober (or as he called it, SuperBatober). Here are a few

"Fish"

"Bulky"

"Disgusting"

"Armor"

"Trap"

More at his Deviantart page

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Sorry for posting in a months old thread, but Mike Maihack posted this picture on his Deviantart page and I thought it was fun.

Mike Maihack posted:

The other day my 5yo said, "Hulk and Thanos are both reeeeally strong. Why do they fight? They have the same powers. They should be friends."

And so I drew this for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Another one by Mike Maihack

Mike Maihack posted:

My 9yo has literally been waiting half his life for this movie.