Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I just want to say that Alette basically soloed the entire game for me in Banner Saga 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Jack2142 posted:

Because the Varl are going to die out and he knows it. All that is left is their monuments, and honestly a bridge that takes 3 days to cross is ridiculously impressive.

Yeah, basically he sees destroying their history just to MAYBE survive another few decades/centuries to be a horrible trade.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Alette can solo any battle in this game except the final boss (because it has a gimmick).

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I agree that learning magic is the obvious choice here, but I'm still a little disappointed to see us go that way. Mostly because it's what I did in my playthrough and I have no idea what the other option does.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Well, Juno did lie about the Mender's Council being willing to pay for the job. You could read it as "we don't acknowledge her as a living Mender."