Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Oh, hey a full trilogy LP.

I always ended up rocking a full team of the "ignore armor" characters, but I also kinda sucked at these games and that might be the reason why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Ludin is a pretty cool dude who is in wayyyyyy over his head and knows it.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Rook is a lot better than Alette in this game IMO.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

HELP THE BROS. They see how it is.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Huh. I remember this part being a lot more involved when I played through...is it considered a spoiler to discuss paths NOT taken?

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Yrsa is probably one of my most-used characters in this trilogy. Slag and Burn is so drat good.

I'll hold off on my thing until we finish Chapter 4.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

The noun above is kinda spoilery.

Also the first time I played this I ended up going "yay reasonable party man" only to learn that maybe you shouldn't trust people with the actual, no-poo poo "backbiter" class. One of the best trolls in any RPG, when you're conditioned to think 'partymember === good'

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

1: Jorundur won't be leaving, any of the varl who wish to are free to come along but it's a doomed cause.

Varl are kinda boned by the whole no reproduction thing.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Wait 3 days: What's the worst that can happen?

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

I usually brought both Hakon and Eyvind for this fight, but I'm voting Eyvind because you really, really want that arc lightning.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Oh no Rugga, I can't seem to move fast enough to save you!

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Wizard time!

I went Rook when I played the trilogy, so I am officially in uncharted waters here.

Pity Rugga survived though.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Keep the horseborn, we need troops

We can pay restitution or something after the world ending darkness is dealt with.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

A: From what we've seen of Petrus he's a pretty stand up guy, as well as competent. Listen to the man!

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

So, Juno and the Valka spear.

I am convinced you are supposed to continually suicide Juno and have her regain willpower from the dark energy to hand out to friendly team members. Her confusion is surprisingly garbage because it gives the enemy an extra turn to hit people instead of just stunning a dude.

Apostate indeed owns and is probably my favorite guy in the series.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Execute him. Go all the way.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

FRIEND DREDGE

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Alette and kid

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Yea, this game's choices make more sense than some of the derivatives (Ash of Gods).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

For a crazy person who needed mind control to make him not crazy Eyvind has seemed fairly in control.

Barring extreme stress like fighting the entire Valka council.