Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Holy poo poo Safeco is fuckin empty tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I’m on GameDay how dope was Gamels throw?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

This is such a trash game for garbage people by a dump heap club.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I want the mariners to suck poo poo forever just like I wanted my favorite bands to never make it big when I was younger.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

JUST MAKE SURE MY POSTS BEAR WITNESS TO MY FANDOM

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lol Freitas is so bad

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

My hopes. They’re back up.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The orioles remembered they also suck rear end. Yess.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Man this umpire is horrible.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Robbie be smooth

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The mariners are struggling against the orioles so it’s not like a post season berth would be good for my mental health anyway.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Nah they didn’t.

Team is trash and my city is garbage.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I want them all roiding ASAP

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Like imagine what happens if servais just let wade pitch a CG

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

“The chop is cool!”

*broadcast shows a weird grandpa and his minion slowly moving their arms*

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Albies is so good.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lmao this announcer “what a great catch by an infielder! Remember that time javy owned us?”

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Holy poo poo he smoked that

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

The mariners are gonna lose again Ahahahaha

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Fuckin mariners fans catching a yankee homer like it’s something cool and awesome.

You loving imbeciles.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Lmao Marlins Man is behind home plate at the mariners Yankees game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh no the Astros lost

• Locked thread