Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm ready to log in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Forsaken today, WoW mythic+ tomorrow, literally having a hard time figuring out how to allocate my playtime

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ranked in order:

1) Foreskin Launch
2) Day son was born.
3) Marriage.
4) Bought a House.
5) Found $20 on the street when I was 6.

Today is a great day.

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?

queeb posted:

i just finished osiris, do we ever get to see more of his ghost cause shes way better than ours

You can get a Sagira ghost shell by completing the Infinite Forge questline (all 11 verses from Brother Vance on Mercury). Other than that, you can always meet her again by replaying Mercury strikes.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is this worth playing again for the new changes if I don't cough up the $40 for Foreskin? I'm kinda wary of spending more money on this game because I spent $80 for the game + DLC at launch and the DLC I paid for ended up being kind of lovely.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Fathis Munk posted:

Byf recently made a video in which he said that forsaken was exactly like that episode in battlestar galactica in which the pegasus shows up. It's an amazingly bad analogy and he just keeps going.

what the gently caress, can you timestamp this for me? i gotta hear it

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

explosivo posted:

Is this worth playing again for the new changes if I don't cough up the $40 for Foreskin? I'm kinda wary of spending more money on this game because I spent $80 for the game + DLC at launch and the DLC I paid for ended up being kind of lovely.

changes are free, content is paid

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

explosivo posted:

HI EXPLOSIVO!!!!!!

Sure is. This is me being honest. This game deserves everybody’s second chance. It sucked at launch but it has finally moved in the direction we all hoped. Even the past weeks changes were excellent.

Yeah, you were burned. Many were burned at first. And bungie really dropped the ball there. If you like destiny though, and want to try to like this game, now is the time to give it a final look and see if it holds you.

There’s a ton of hype and excitement around this patch and personally, I think this is the one where we will finally be able to say: “Oh you guys aren’t as dumb as we thought. This is great!!”

This game is kicking rear end lately and I expect that rear end to be plumpier than ever after today.

Get in pal.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Alright. I'll do it. For you.

:bigtran:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Legs Benedict posted:

what the gently caress, can you timestamp this for me? i gotta hear it

It's this whole vid p much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgVCurQIXE

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Ranked in order:

1) Foreskin Launch
2) Day son was born.
3) Marriage.
4) Bought a House.
5) Found $20 on the street when I was 6.

Today is a great day.

Destiny The Taken King it was worth this level of hype. It made an impact in large parts of the game, added a shitload of content and a hilarious raid. For the Lore guy they received a early xmax gift with the Book of Sorrow.

Forniteskin aims to this, but only time will tell.

Maybe lower the expectations now, and hope for the best.

Pigbottom
Sep 23, 2007

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.
Both byf and myelin each released new 40+ minutes story videos.

I tried guys. I tried to watch both of them, I fell asleep midway through both of them.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
turn on the game, you cowards!!!!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:fucksiren: :ducksiren: LAUNCH LUNCH TIME BOYS AND GIRL :ducksiren: :ducksiren:

You know what time it is!!! A real man and real woman knows to fuel their body for the day of getting the grind on. With 400 goons+ logging into their PC today and not taking care of themselves, guess who is responsible for your health?

ME

So, I want to make sure you have a proper launch lunch. Because you can’t spell launch without lunch. Proof that this is a real thing.

So post those meals boys and girl. Get hype, get satiated and LETS GET CRACKING!!!!!

I have leftover cracklins to eat today. I am on that pork life.

Powered. By. Bacon. And. Pork.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
why did you poop into a perfectly good napkin?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

You are what you eat friend.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I'm... Daddy's Cummies?!

MrCompson
Jun 17, 2005

Honestly it's incredible how off the rails this video goes (especially at around 8:20).

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Shhh. My Common Sense is Tingling

I'll be slightly late to the party. Took a half day but I have a later schedule so I'll be on around 2:30. Keep a hot dog warm for me.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hey guys its destinies birthday you know what that means

*every goon who ever said they didnt preorder the game logs on at exactly 10am*

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Hi all.

I joined just to say thank you for the entertainment of the Destiny threads, much surpassing the entertainment from the actual game.

Gambit good.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
turn on the game you cowards!!!!!!!

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
This is not what we said the new thread was going to be called goddamnit

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5ec0pS1XI me hunting down the barons in 15 minutes.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
we're gonna defeat this anti-human scum

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Friggin h-ck, a Tuesday afternoon queue.

Panderfringe
Sep 12, 2011

yospos

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

we're gonna defeat this anti-human scum

we're gonna WRECK THEIR WORLD

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Is this game actually good now? I played a bunch at launch but it got pretty samey pretty fast.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Solumin posted:

Is this game actually good now? I played a bunch at launch but it got pretty samey pretty fast.

They've basically walked back every terrible decision they've made at launch so we're pretty much back at where D1 ended.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Solumin posted:

Maybe.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I won't get out of work until 3:30 or so...how bad are the login queues?

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

there isnt a queue now that the servers are all turned on

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

AAB posted:

Thank you bungie for fondling the servers.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Are there still Leviathan powerful reward/milestones?

Is there a Nightfall?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

AAB posted:

something something sex joke

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

They really know how to tease you with this new eververse slot machine.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
How do I join a goon clan? I'm not reading that entire war and peace post

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Field Mousepad posted:

How do I join a goon clan? I'm not reading that entire war and peace post

You literally had to do one mouse scroll downward to get to the "Clan and Discord" header

Ya dingus

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Effort is lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
If there's any people who dropped out and never did the expacs out there you don't need to finish warmind to do foreskin

Which is great