Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Oh hell yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Raluek posted:

Are they good? I like how they look, and their layout, but I've been disappointed in the drawer slides every time I try one out. And the metal gauge always feels flexy and inadequate. Lean into a drawer and try to close it, and the slides kinda crunch and stick, rather than the effortless glide I would expect from a high quality USA-made box.

I'm wondering if this is an era thing, or a lack of maintenance thing. My dad has a Kennedy and I feel the same way about it, but I highly doubt it has ever seen a lick of grease on any drawer slide since it was new (which I would guess to be the mid 70s at oldest).

Of course it's still a drat sight better than my cheap mid 2000s Craftsman shitbox.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

LobsterboyX posted:

big things planned for this little mill...

Boost it to the moon? Boost it to the moon.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Midjack posted:

You eat sixteen ribs, and what do you get?

We just had a dairy start using glass bottles again a few years ago. I suspect they're using similar recipies for their flavored milks because they're the best goddamn things ever.

It's expensive, but the flavored milks are worth it as a treat, and even the regular milk is cheaper than some of the organic labeled poo poo in plastic bottles.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

gently caress, that's a name I haven't seen in way too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Congratulations, and awesome photos as usual.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Congrats on the baby! Won't it be weird to have something that new in your house?