Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Phlegmish posted:

What's up with Elon Musk anyway, did he go insane, why is his number one nemesis a random British diver

The wily diver outsmarted him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

zenguitarman posted:

Brown bears are absolutely loving terrifying. What is going on here?

It was trapped, likely sedated and moved to a new location to be released. When they're waking up, they're disoriented, confused, and angry and may attack anything that seems out of the ordinary.

We get a lot of bear capture and releases near here and being out of access is really important because they WILL gently caress you up if they see you when they're in that state.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Trebek posted:

THATS A DEMON YALL

What do you mean

I thought everyone could do this?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Diggin this new direction in Star Wars

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I want to experience that someday. I've walked over many hollow areas like that, you can hear it and feel it, but it's never windy enough to make it move.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

If you want more content like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-VCWUtNm-4

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Karate Bastard posted:

https://i.imgur.com/cDK9AYi.mp4

I kept waiting for her to walk into a wall, but alas :(

I've been to this place, but the lineup for that particular room was an hour long wait so I skipped it.

If you're in Tokyo, check it out. It's Teamlab Borderless in Palette Town.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Puddin posted:

It really is worth the wait though, It's goddamn amazing and you can easily spend 4 hours taking it all in. The room with like 200 pivoting spotlights and mirrored floor that goes though some awesome choreographed loop is just the best.

Yeah, that's the room I spent most of my time in. I have a bunch of video too, but my laptop has been screwy and not formatting edited files properly so I haven't uploaded it anywhere yet.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It takes my laptop about 10 seconds to even start loading any gif on this page, and I thought Karate Bastard was having some kind of bizarre mental breakdown because all I could see was the text.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I have been this cow before

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

In more ways than one

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

IUG posted:

Is this that guy who used a NIN beat to make a song, and therefore won't let him win awards because he's black not a country musician?

It's Orville Peck and he fuckin rules

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RVL-zD_sIo

The kid was acting distressed which triggered the prey response. I've seen it with the tigers at the zoo I work at. If a kid is crying or screaming outside their enclosure, they are right there at the fence, staring with these really intense eyes.

SulfurMonoxideCute has a new favorite as of 15:46 on Jul 29, 2019

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

This is just like what I see before I fall asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Neature