Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
can't wait to blow this up in Just Cause 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
would this be better applied for stuff like those signs at stations that scroll info past so painfully slowly that you miss your train cos it takes so long to scroll to saying what platform it's on/where it's going

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

bike tory posted:

There's a brief window peaking around the age of 5 where girls have a ridiculous strength:body weight ratio
every time I go to the climbing gym and see mums and dads climbing with their <8 year olds I always think 'thats what being a monkey must have been like'

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
man that would do wonders for my shoulder impingement

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Soccer is so corrupt it's more like a make believe game that kids play where the rules are very very loose, but this is done to ensure mafia gambling consortiums can hedge bets.

for example, the ball went in so hard to bounced around behind the line a few times, but the ref...well the ref got paid to call it different, even though it was VERY CLEARLY A GOAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5QlBHF6ib8

lol wtf are you talking about

the goal was disallowed because the linesmen and ref didn't see the ball go over the line, and at the time they weren't allowed to use video replays to make sure their decisions were correct. Dumb, but not corruption.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

haveblue posted:

forbidden taffy
not forbidden, just spicy

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is very very weird, you all see that right?
I love weird sports on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kNhACNLQb4
I love the combination of totally incomprehensible gameplay, and weird jargon to make it sound high stakes and legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
can she paint a bigger dick on a smaller dick to make it look bigger? asking for a friend