Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
If you're about to post something in PYF that needs an NMS tag you could also just... not post it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

PostNouveau posted:

One of the best Battlebots moments. When he found out his next opponent was gonna have a flying drone, he went to Home Depot and bought a big rake.

What's the point of a drone in battlebots? Does it swoop down and intimidate them like a magpie?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

mobby_6kl posted:

There's a video of a very similar setup where the pole/stump comes flying out of the ground and into the back window of the truck

Wasn't that Final Destination 2?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Whats the whale promoting?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Decrepus posted:

I'm the no little kid

I thought it was that too

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Literally A Person posted:

Oh God. I thought when the shoes came off it meant they were dead :ohdear:

That foot is dead. The rest is ok

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Rude to record someone using a bidet

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
That would be a great way to die if you filled it with inert gas. Legal euthanasia is sometimes done that way.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Seems ableist but ok

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

im pooping! posted:

yeah i only play shootmans because im not willing to shoot people or be shot myself

idiot

Guessing you haven't played before

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I also find this orca footage really touching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02VJXEz6M5c

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Maybe, but if they did want to kill you, they could easily just chomp your rear end in one bite. Think of all the effort they go through to chase a fish, or beach themselves at the small chance to get seal. Humans would be like fast food for them, if they truly wanted to hunt us. Just imagine this fucker coming at you while you sunbathed in the shallows.

"Oh what, the water is 4 inches deep and I weigh 3000 pounds? gently caress YOU, DON'T CARE."

So why don't they eat us then? Do we taste bad?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Why is that scorpion converted in gnocchi

It's Italian

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

Do fish just get digested alive in whales

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/viral-and-trending/050416/swallowed-alive-man-survives-inside-whale-s-stomach-for-three-days.html

I guess so? Normally things suffocate or are squeezed to death first.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Are you seriously suggesting there's a brothel in a whale's stomach?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine being the person who came across an eviscerated rat covered in hot sauce

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
It seems like something that I would have thought was super fun when I was 19 but looking at it now makes me think I'd instantly maim myself

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
No ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Hackers film 1995 posted:

probably only a handful of people on earth who knows what it feels like to have their scrote whipped at the speed of sound

https://i.imgur.com/pYlGtb0.mp4