Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like how he uses a bunch of lego technic to make the pin pulley in the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What was the intent?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I guess I'm just... struggling to figure out how you go from parked to smashing through two cars and driving off a cliff in one fluid motion. Wouldn't you... take your foot off the accelerator when you hit the first car?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Laser puppet is pretty self explanatory, puppet shoots lasers, train sword is an enigma, it carries implications as yet unfulfilled by the source material.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

When I learned the objective was to knock everything off the back seat onto the floor, yeah.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't know about proper way but it's certainly the only way to do it in my car because if you don't you'll be going about 20mph slower than everyone else :v:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

sclapula

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That soundgarden video was pretty great.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It is a device for capturing flies. They flies are drawn to the pellets and the machine traps them and forces them into the middle, which is presumably full of fly paper.

Less satisfying than the traditional blue ring in a cage that makes them explode but seemingly a lot more effective.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yet another reason to go for the electrical fly exploder.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't know if you want to scrub fly paste off the thing all the time.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The splits is cool but like, ah jesus your ankles are at 90 degrees what the gently caress.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's a squirrel it's not gonna loving eat you

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Generally it's rude to play with your balls on the train but I can excuse it this time.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Well yeah why do you think they're called killer whales, it's because they're really good at hiding the evidence otherwise they would get caught and couldn't kill any more.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would probably have enjoyed that book more if lenny was a large whale, rest of the plot remains unchanged.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Looks like a fennec?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A fennec is a type of bat that was invented by disney as a tie in for the star wars because it looks like baby yoda.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think they're just following the furrows.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think I would rather burn to death than get on that thing tbh.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

I bet you get that a lot

You have grossly overestimated my talent if you think I even get to that point.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why does the south african parliament have a red team and a white team?

And who are all the other people?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That makes a bit more sense, I would assume the south african parliament probably cribs a bit from the british system as a lot of places do and we definitely don't have team shirts and brawls as part of the process, unfortunately, so I was a bit lost. Unfortunately I also don't see anybody getting hit with the mace or starting a swordfight so there is still room for improvement.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why is alan rickman dressed up like a mutant mass effect character?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

when u ate the whole sack of wet eggs

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

DaveKap posted:

...that gull can't fly for the next 5 days, right?

It has evolved into an ostrich.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I do really love the alternating between "what the gently caress" when it's doing it and "go on son get it down yer" every time it stops eating the thing.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have hyperextension in one of my elbows and that still makes me cringe.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I also played death stranding.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Does anyone know how to undo this? I managed to click through to the profile but the Buddy/Ignore buttons don't do anything.

Try this page

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member2.php?action=viewlist&userlist=ignore

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It would be great if cars did that IRL if you rear ended them.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why did the vending machine need to have powerful enough motors to destroy the cans?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like this progression of the discombobulate format.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Just catch them, T-pose at them, and release. You have asserted dominance without exposing yourself to health risks.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Olewithmilk posted:

I think you mean a medal was given in an officer involved ceremony.

bleak lol

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's a fine dunk but I choose to believe the person doing it no longer has knees after the landing.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Pictured: the chemicals turning the fricken frogs gay.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Tenebrais posted:

Do they work in person? That seems like the kind of visual that relies on the lack of depth perception on a screen.

There is a very old similar illusion where you paint a face on a recessed carving of a face, and it creates the illusion that the face is actually standing out from the wall and also that it is following you as you move around the room.

They do work, as far as I understand it, but it probably works better the bigger and further away it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Can he not just... take his shoes off?