Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
It's probably just on a stick but the obvious joke is a :dong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

No kidding, even the gator knows to respect la chancla

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

Where is more of this guy, holy poo poo
e: Ok, there's a youtube playlist.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
Might as well shut down and digest right there, you're a gator who's gonna mess with you?

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
See if it'll power on

I know it won't, but I want to see what happens if you try.
Probably a quiet *zzt* and a poof of smoke, but who knows?

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

SuddenCactus posted:

cool looking hovercraft

It's full of eels

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

Aramoro posted:

I cannot stress this enough, that is not a loving machine. DO NOT gently caress THE MACHINE

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery

Runa posted:

This is a nonsensical way to interpret a very clear cut case of one player making a legal play and the other player making a mistake thinking it wasn't and awarding their opponent a point in doing so

It's an important rule to follow, always let the ref make the call and stay in the game until you hear the whistle. Try to self-ref like that and you'll end up getting tricked or misreading a play and lose out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
Gasser on the 23rd Floor

e: Cat on a Hot Tin Poot!