Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

What is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

edit: oops repost!

CloFan has a new favorite as of 23:57 on Nov 11, 2018

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/8OAIfJr.gifv

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Maintain VFR

A+ job

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Holy gently caress, I want one so bad. Only $79,000...

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Hm. There was a video of this game, played outdoors at some kind of company-picnic type thing (in India I think), only it wasn't sped up and you can see the exact person that hosed it all up. What's interesting is they use the same charade to begin with. I can't find the video :(

I got bamboozeled and was amazed at the first gif. Competitive cup-stacking is a thing, by the way:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PassionateFearfulBluewhale.webp

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

MOOYA

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

what the gently caress

this is amazing

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Unperson_47 posted:

This was 100% my legit first thought of what this was.

:same: I still play it every few years, but still can't get past the 5th level lol

e: content
https://i.imgur.com/ZWtvwKv.gifv

CloFan has a new favorite as of 03:16 on Sep 1, 2021

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

:perfect:

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I can't stop watching it

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

There was a thread about about that folding technique in like 2007 or something. I worked at old navy at the time and had Opinions about how to properly fold a shirt.

Still do apparently, that is a bad fold. Although I've moved on from the display-style storage to the marie kondo, much more efficient

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Beachcomber posted:

Recently in, I hope it was this thread, there was a gif of, like, a big sphere, but not a sphere, more like a die with a fuckload of sides. Then, when the gif looked inside the object, it was all crazy and geometric inside with mirrors.

I'm really bad at explaining, which means all my Google attempts have failed. Does anyone have the slightest idea what I mean?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

When I was young, I kept hearing a weird noise in the attic above my room. You could knock at that spot and it would change and go away for a little bit but come back. We ignored it. One day I was up in my room practicing guitar and noticed a bee on my shirt. Huh, weird. Then I started noticing them everywhere, probably a hundred bees had infiltrated my room via a chewed hole in the ceiling, with more crawling out by the second

I was not chill like that guy, we gassed them to hell