Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
Hey baby nice chickens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006

More like InShIt

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
It's interesting to me that they do it this way rather than a separate production line for each tile and then assembling sets. That machine seems super complicated.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
Better he retired before he got firestoned

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
Once on a Delta flight back from London, it was so empty everyone had a middle row of 4 seats all to themselves, it was pretty great.

When we were taxiing to take off the pilot came on and said "Hey can everyone scooch to the left side of the plane so this United flight thinks we're full?"

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006

bike tory posted:

oh my god my dad won't shut up about how corona virus is going to "introduce new social norms and permanently change the way we interact" and poo poo. It reminds me of circa 2001 when all the boomers were predicting that txt spk would become the new standard English within 5-10 years

lol

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
I feel like this this has been going on forever and this is the first time someone ever filmed and uploaded it.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006

Knormal posted:

the proper way to accelerate onto the freeway was to floor the gas

No this is right.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006

credburn posted:

I've spent most of my life thinking Pump Up the Jam was Queen Latifah's big hit song that launched her career...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KThlYHfIVa8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
Got to the other side.