Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Nutsngum posted:

Ah pretty sure "screwing people out of money" is like the first and also last lesson at law school which would make these people, in fact, fantastic lawyers. I think you forgot to say "I work in a big law firm cleaning toilets".

poo poo lawyers scam rubes and grandmas out of their social security money

good lawyers scam conglomerates and countries out of their people's social security money

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Somebody please make a Something Lawful zinger.

Also change the stupid newbie to that Hitler.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Verisimilidude posted:

poo poo lawyers scam rubes and grandmas out of their social security money

good lawyers scam conglomerates and countries out of their people's social security money

Are you saying that SomethingAwful is only worth grandma's retirement fund kind of money?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Nutsngum posted:

Are you saying that SomethingAwful is only worth grandma's retirement fund kind of money?

yes

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

If thats not a banme I dont know what is. Richard!???

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

cnut
May 3, 2016

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

My God it's uncanny!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

lmao nice

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm no lawman but even if you were hosting it wouldn't they have to send a cease and desist first?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Verisimilidude posted:

I work in a big law firm and deal with a lot of candidate lawyers and resumes. Checking the attorneys at higbees, they're all from bottom-rate law schools, and most are from the same school which just confirms to me that they're poo poo lawyers getting in on the scam together.

They even have a Cooley grad lmao

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

Pay me if you wish to gaze again upon the face of Hitler.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lol

Nasty Old Randy
Sep 5, 2017

Im Nasty
Can I hire them to sue anyone that jacks off to my dick pics?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

wondrous

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Nasty Old Randy posted:

Sure, but cash up front. No checks, no cards.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Nasty Old Randy posted:

You can always sue your dad directly in small claims court.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46bplVwXI5Y

He expunges criminal records and gives employment advice.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I can't believe that long time friend of the forums, Adolf Hitler, would betray Something Awful in such a manner. Shocking.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I know this peice of poo poo haha he used to be a customer of mine. I did not know this was the bullshit he was up to. Tbh i might give him a call and tell him what a pathetic peice of ahit he is i did not know he was this much of a low class bitch hahahahaha. Lol you should hear this guy talk, im in the art industry hes always trying to wedge his needle dick in, haha this is surreal. Well i can tell you this a lot of people are going to chuckle over this who have an entierly different impression of him lol. What a bitch.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I can't believe that long time friend of the forums, Adolf Hitler, would betray Something Awful in such a manner. Shocking.

Next thing you know goatman or the surviving member of lemon party are going to sue us.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

DogonCrook posted:

I know this peice of poo poo haha he used to be a customer of mine. I did not know this was the bullshit he was up to. Tbh i might give him a call and tell him what a pathetic peice of ahit he is i did not know he was this much of a low class bitch hahahahaha. Lol you should hear this guy talk, im in the art industry hes always trying to wedge his needle dick in, haha this is surreal. Well i can tell you this a lot of people are going to chuckle over this who have an entierly different impression of him lol. What a bitch.

He fancies himself a photographer. That's probably why he takes stealing of hitler photos so seriously. :colbert:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Zil posted:

the surviving member of lemon party

There's only one left? :(

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Thanks to this thread I now know what a sybian is.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

Lowtax posted:

Leonard J. Crabs II: Revengeance

yup, that's definitely a high quality picture from a great photographer thats worth 7,500 - 25,000 dollars a year to license

u dun fuckked up ASSociates

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

alnilam posted:

There's only one left? :(

I must confess I don't know, just an assumption on my part.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

It's hard out there, for a photographer of hitlers

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

alnilam posted:

It's hard out there, for a photographer of hitlers

Gotta threaten legal action if you wanna pay the rent

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Never forget.

cnut
May 3, 2016

holy gently caress :golfclap:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

:ohdear:
A second email has struck Lowtax's inbox.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350544/Nazi-dad-changes-Hitler.html

So, need some fact checking here. Is our Hitler dude for real?

quote:

Campbell named his son Adolf Hitler and daughter Eva Braun before they were taken away by social services. He says he is sick of people treating him like garbage

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

The hell, it's not even the REAL Hitler. What a scam.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Near-literal garbage person complains that people, in fact, do not like the smell of hot sticky garbage.

News at 11:00.

AllNewJonasSalk
Apr 22, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
So these guys knowingly work for a real deal Nazi? I know it's been said before but lawyers are scum of the earth.

E: No wait. They don't work for a Nazi. They work for a guy that takes glamour shots of Nazis. Still scum of the earth, tho.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I googled "christopher sadowski" and clicked on the link. It sent me to a website with pictures showing some dude LARPing Hitler. I have suffered serious emotional trauma as a result and can't get erect anymore. I feel like vomiting constantly and am beginning to feel chronic depression. Does anyone want to join me in a class action lawsuit?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hell Stink posted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350544/Nazi-dad-changes-Hitler.html

So, need some fact checking here. Is our Hitler dude for real?

That quote reminds me of the people in TV shows who are like prime suspects for a murder who are like "you want me to say I killed her? FINE I KILLED HER AND I LOVED IT" but they have evidence that exonerates them that they never showed anyone because "they all think I did it anyway!" or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Neutrino posted:

I googled "christopher sadowski" and clicked on the link. It sent me to a website with pictures showing some dude LARPing Hitler. I have suffered serious emotional trauma as a result and can't get erect anymore. I feel like vomiting constantly and am beginning to feel chronic depression. Does anyone want to join me in a class action lawsuit?

Those are the intended effects of the photographs and are considered benefits. As you have viewed them without permission, you actually owe Christopher Sadowski $6,900. Please remit this amount payable to alnilam trust LLC

• Locked thread