Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
who's the shadow president of cspam then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DryGoods posted:

powerball

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

DryGoods posted:

still me

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
i have an actual good cspam AG who protects me from all legal or moderator trouble, like eric holder, not like that southern marble mouth binch jefferson

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

freckle posted:

powerball

I accidentally nominated her for the second cspam presidential election (after I nominated an unwilling Joementum the first round, who also won the primary) so feel free to credit me as the Steve Bannon puppetmaster of cspam elections

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

i have an actual good cspam AG who protects me from all legal or moderator trouble, like eric holder, not like that southern marble mouth binch jefferson

if I had to picture a ruler that was somehow simultaneously benevolent and yet thoughtlessly cruel, it would be Chester

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I accidentally nominated her for the second cspam presidential election (after I nominated an unwilling Joementum the first round, who also won the primary) so feel free to credit me as the Steve Bannon puppetmaster of cspam elections

I think Joe had the best line about his defeat, it went something like "hm I treated the entire election with contempt, made no effort to win, openly sneered at the electorate, and then lost. I blame Russia."

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I think Joe had the best line about his defeat, it went something like "hm I treated the entire election with contempt, made no effort to win, openly sneered at the electorate, and then lost. I blame Russia."

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Boosted also was notorious for not loving with the thread legends, but ruling the trump toxx thread with an iron fist and probating all for any perceived wrong think

He also said that the toxx didnt apply to him because he made the thread

Also fishmech was the best IK

Boosted is coming back soon, so you can ask him when he returns!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Make a book about the fantastic elon musk thread

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Agean90 posted:

Make a book about the fantastic elon musk thread

:tesla:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Just practicing today

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Let's see, other things that have sort of been lost:

the saga of robert morrow:

the gospel of lavren:

the cucking of mitt romney:

it's rubio!:

TRUMP:

i can't find the file where i saved post urls that i liked, so can't do anything about that, in recompense let me produce the largest collaborative artwork between cspam posters:

this image, if you can find/understand all the references, perfectly encapsulates cspam culture from the era when it was made

Mayor Dave has issued a correction as of 02:08 on Sep 10, 2018

twoday
May 4, 2005

Not sure where I’m going with this, let’s see

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
oh and there absolutely has to be a book of squizzle, squizzle has had at least 4 very solid gimmicks in the last 3 years that are instantly recognizable

stroking out posting
gnosticism posting
sketch posting
super sentai gif posting

there's at least one more that i'm blanking on

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
another version

twoday
May 4, 2005

I already made covers for the books of cumshitter and canibanibal. Squizzle also has many wisdoms. But I’m not sure if it would be good to have too many books of non-sequitor one-liners devoted to individual posters. Then I feel bad for not making a book for everyone.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Friend Ben

Guac Bowl

Nice Meltdown

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there should be a book of smilies dedicated to how various smilies like :thunk: and :borked: came to be and what they mean

some goon made a tumblr full of thunks, maybe draw wisdom from there

twoday
May 4, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

another version

This is a good reference, so much packed in here. Plenty to work with, especially as marginalia

twoday
May 4, 2005

Addamere posted:

there should be a book of smilies dedicated to how various smilies like :thunk: and :borked: came to be and what they mean

some goon made a tumblr full of thunks, maybe draw wisdom from there

The book of symbols

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

This is a good reference, so much packed in here. Plenty to work with, especially as marginalia

The imagine should be used to vet D&D refugees to see if they can adapt to CSPAM culture.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

Then I feel bad for not making a book for everyone.

Do it fucker

I demand recognition

The good kind, not the kind where people are like hey it's that guy, let's get him

twoday
May 4, 2005

Note to self: Ted Cruz Zodiac killer crossword puzzle

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

gently caress yeah that's another good one i don't have saved

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh poo poo, I forgot about that one

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

oh and there absolutely has to be a book of squizzle, squizzle has had at least 4 very solid gimmicks in the last 3 years that are instantly recognizable

stroking out posting
gnosticism posting
sketch posting
super sentai gif posting

there's at least one more that i'm blanking on

huge rotating 3d word gifs

twoday
May 4, 2005

That's kind of hard to do on paper

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

B o o k
O f
S E S H

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

An Apple A Gay posted:

B o o k
O f
S E S H

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Something about the :orb: should be in there too.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
is there gonna be a Jeb! electoral map? or at least that iconic pose with guac bowls

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

OP since you were asking for parodies specifically, here's a couple of broadway musical parodies starring the Republican Primary Ensemble back in 2016

Les Miserables: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205&pagenumber=2720&perpage=40#post455695537

West Side Story: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205&pagenumber=3823&perpage=40#post457458856

twoday
May 4, 2005

Shark Sandwich posted:

is there gonna be a Jeb! electoral map? or at least that iconic pose with guac bowls

That's a good one

twoday
May 4, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

OP since you were asking for parodies specifically, here's a couple of broadway musical parodies starring the Republican Primary Ensemble back in 2016

Les Miserables: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205&pagenumber=2720&perpage=40#post455695537

West Side Story: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205&pagenumber=3823&perpage=40#post457458856

Oh that's perfect, thanks

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday posted:

I need some text for the page on the right

I have begun work on the alchemical section

I will try to use more of the imagery posted. If you have some esoteric semi mystical text, that would be handy.

Anything like this especially:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

twoday posted:

I have begun work on the alchemical section

I will try to use more of the imagery posted. If you have some esoteric semi mystical text, that would be handy.

Anything like this especially:

That image, if you're not familiar, draws on The Elder Scrolls mythology and just word-filters a few lore concepts with forum nouns. We could easily create some appropriate additions of such do not already exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

if were not ruling out world filtering esoteric sounding stuff KILL 6 BILLION DEMONS has a bunch of it in the page descriptions
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/kill-six-billion-demons-chapter-1/