Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

needs a book of zyla imo

also the cautionary tale of boosted_c5, he who would not wear the hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Victory Position posted:

ah, but you've made a big mistake

chapter two must be the Book of Venom Snake, who worked really hard for Hillary and lost

well worked hard for a bit then played dwarf fortress instead of telling her to campaign in wisconsin

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

twoday posted:

So, this one I found in a second hand shop, it has velvet in the frame and I added the text. I bought it because I thought it was so supremely hosed up, crying girl head floating in black surrounded by soft velvet and gold. I wanted an explanation for its existence and I looked up "crying child painting" and apparently paintings of crying young boys were popular in England in the 70's, and they are said to be cursed. The reason for this is that they were all made in the same factory and were covered with some kind of lacquer that was fire-resistant. So whenever a house burnt down, the string holding up the painting (or the wall itself) would burn up and the painting would fall facedown on the ground, with the image of the crying child perfectly preserved. Firefighters kept finding these in burnt down houses and started getting freaked out, thinking the paintings were cursed and that the paintings themselves started the fire.

No idea why this one was made though, I don't live in England. It's creepy as gently caress and currently hanging on a wall in my attic.

Quote is from here:

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/376424398023962624

trump killed a navy seal and an 8 year old girl that loved disney and she was really adorable but now she's dead

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Tainen posted:

should be a section dedicated to Day Crew vs Nite Crew vs Death Crew

also it would take a bit of digging but a section on the origin of “Trump!”. it’s probably the most posted thing on the forum but I wonder how many people remember where it came from.

nite crew org chart gogogo

in the beginning there was lastgirl, al-, zyla, mariana horchata, and you a fuckin hat!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

twoday posted:

Yes sure but how can I express this on a piece of paper in a way that is entertaining

imo a aesop's fables about how not having the courage of one's convictions despite talking a LOT of poo poo and probating everyone in the run up to the election that he could, he was ultimately probated for the entirety of trump's first term, and was forced to go post on reddit's the donald with absolutely no one giving him any kind of respect or attention

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

all the things im posting can be expanded upon by effort goons that remember or i can work with them to help remember, cuz i am too tired to do it myself

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

It's all real, 2dcat had an unspecified government job that actually had him briefing at the white house in between being a kickin rad synthwave artist (not a joke, one of his songs is one of my 2018 most played) and he had a ton of scoops before they got posted in the thread

Eventually the chuds managed to push him out

wait...2dcat got got?

when?

i missed this

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

another idea for the book of 2dcat: 2 truths and a lie style

a kid's activity book style circle the lies with several hypothetical things 2dcat did along with his real things

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

Like a week ago he finally cashed in, he was in n vacation in the Caribbean this week and he posted a pic of turdfuzz (the av) as a bartender in his hotel

aww dang

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

maybe a book of joementum that lists his favorite prog rock artists and albums unconstitutional institutions

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

other big memorable pre election cspam days:

the day we thought ted cruz had a sex tape with bullet farmer

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

Sheng-Ji excluded, voted 5

the Sheng-Ji Yang Exclusion Zone

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

oh and there absolutely has to be a book of squizzle, squizzle has had at least 4 very solid gimmicks in the last 3 years that are instantly recognizable

stroking out posting
gnosticism posting
sketch posting
super sentai gif posting

there's at least one more that i'm blanking on

huge rotating 3d word gifs

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

twoday posted:

Quoted for The Book of Storms

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

one of my best friends made the original of this and its in such better condition!!!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

heres my art:

art blew a fart that blew the poo poo apart

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bilirubin posted:

"TRUMO! TARMP!!!" *waves boxcutter drunkenly at the bicycle lane traffic*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009