Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
should be a section dedicated to Day Crew vs Nite Crew vs Death Crew

also it would take a bit of digging but a section on the origin of “Trump!”. it’s probably the most posted thing on the forum but I wonder how many people remember where it came from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

twoday posted:

Yeah that's the thing, everything ever posted on c spam is still here because the threads never get deleted (just closed) , but just the trump threads are 3000 pages per month. It's really impossible for me as a single person to dig up all the good poo poo that is in there, that is why I am asking for help

Look it up if you have time

Yeah its nearly impossible. I just tried for 30 minutes to find my favorite post on this forum which was Schindler's monologue from the end of the movie but redone for Manafort "One more crime. I could've done one more crime" and I had no luck even tough im pretty sure i know what day it was posted on.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Another one would be the origin of "WEAR THE HAT"

Disgraced poster Boosted_C5 was an huge trump supporter who was in on it early. He had purchased a MAGA hat but was too embarrassed to wear it outside and was worried his neighbors would see him in it so he would just wear it around his house (only when his wife wasn't around). He was a notorious poo poo poster so whenever he would post everyone would respond "WEAR THE HAT BOOSTED". Now of course its used to pester TV personalities to wear piss hats.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
also need a recounting of 2DCATs face to face with the Trump! himself. Or 2DCAT yelling Peckerwood in the halls of the Whitehouse. Or 2DCAT brown bagging it on the curb of the Whitehouse driveway after being denied entry to a Rose Garden press briefing.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

twoday posted:

Yeah, Book of fictional 2Dcat situations sounds good

I think all of those are true. I remember him posting pictures from the Whitehouse bathrooms, and a picture of him sitting on the Whitehouse driveway with brown bag in hand. Of course I am so broke brain at this point these could all be figments of my imagination.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
yeah the 2DCAT stuff is all true. he really did all that stuff and personally briefed trump on multiple occasions. He also tipped us off a couple times before news broke. If I remember correctly he warned us of some really funny news that was about to break about an hour before the announcement of Mueller was announced. He has also been spotted in the background of congressional hearing on CSPAN streams where he would wear his :megaman: pin which for a while was used by him as a breaking news siren.

Tainen has issued a correction as of 05:23 on Sep 8, 2018

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
I found 2Dcat's post trump brief post.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002&userid=215300&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post473697946

2dcat posted:

Tromp is literally the dumbest adult I have ever talked to. Have you ever spoken with those people who try to pretend that they know everything and cut you off mid sentence to try and finish what you're saying with the question "oh, so what you're saying is..."

That is Tromp, and every time I had to respond with, no, what I'm actually trying to say is...

I honestly don't know how he's managed to do anything in life.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Friend Ben

Guac Bowl

Nice Meltdown

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

and if I remember correctly after Jeb! dropped out H5N1 went back and edited half a year of posts to remove any references to his excitement for Jeb!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
the final page should just say

“Nice Meltdown”

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
we got at least 6 more years of trump! so what’s the rush?

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

please make a tromp themed tarot set

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

it belongs in a museum

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
thank you for the sailor twoday! I love it and plan on getting it framed and hung in my office at work to make sure my coworkers never forget.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Duscat posted:

finally got around to mounting my spectral sailor

it took a bit of figuring to find the right place, since below the trumps was too low to look at, and above was improper, but eventually i settled on the door

when the door is closed, i can enjoy his shimmering rainbow colors and ponder his strange diplopic message

when the door is open, he faces the disintegration trumps and tells them the bad news: he cannot save them, for there is only one permanent thing, and all else must fade and pass away

:perfect:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
the sea will not let us forget

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
please include an illustration in the book of sailer being cast into the ocean only to be returned to a waiting 2DCAT on the shore by some kind of mythical ocean beast like a Mermaid or Leviathan

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
their search obviously led them to 2DCATs Remember Sailer music video.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
have you conserved what you will cast into the sea next?

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
this but tromp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

it belongs in a museum