Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

power crystals posted:

As soon as they said "it was a shell" I guessed it was in fact an Iowa, then went "nah that'd be too insane", and nope they went there. Whatever genre this show counts as it's the best ever.

I am legit hoping they wind up just stealing the thing and use that instead. Knowing this series it's going to somehow be a bootleg built off of the original blueprints. You'd think someone would have reported one being stolen.

I really hope the reason an Iowa class battleship is floating around is "it got stolen by pirates during the plague" because that would make a cool spin-off series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
eh, I guess they could just as well have given her a drug with some kind of time delay if they wanted to avoid the issue with the secret pill ring (like it takes x many minutes for a capsule to dissolve in the stomach an release the drug), but even in a cell the plot would still be pretty much the same so it's still a pretty minor concern all in all.

I was much more annoyed by the gunfight involving 50 people on a field about 100 meters by 100 meters, and by the Abrams shells being as powerful as a strong firecracker. But we got to see Wolf bayonet some dudes so it was worth it.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah the Huey and its crew rule.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Now that's how you do a series finale.

• Locked thread