Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
For a minute I thought the Delta team plot was going to be The Warriors, but they turned it around. Glad this show is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Astroman posted:

And as much as I enjoyed the hell out of Peter Weller chewing scenery last season, and as predictable as making Nathan James The Last Ship again is as a plot device, I think this season is gonna rock.

It's like a roller coaster, you know the hill is there but it's still a fun ride.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
They should turn Star Trek Discovery over to these guys, it would be the hottest show on television.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Peter Weller directed this episode. Are we to assume Lt Granderson died at the end of last episode? It was a weird episode like someone was given free reign to do whatever crazy poo poo came to mind. My wife got bored or distracted and walked out halfway through and never came back.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Slattery looked at Chandler before telling her it's time, I don't think there was anything sexist in the scene. Just 3 people with mutual respect coming to terms with an inevitable decision.

Loved the Navy stuff this season, the ground stuff and especially D Day assualt were a bit too 80s cheese with people standing silhouetted against the sky, half the team prone with half standing, running through firefights, etc. But the finale really did the show justice and is up among my all time favorite finals.

• Locked thread