Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Colonel Cancer posted:

A grill might have worked if it wasn't inaccessible by design. You can't waffle stomp what you can't reach. Maybe some kind of an external lever?

A small high speed revolving door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

MOOBS! posted:

also very sensitive nips im not sure anyone could truly cage me

nice post name and avatar combo

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
Also how come OP hasn't posted which cock prison he purchased yet

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

He only ever posted using his dick to type. He is lost to us now.

Edit- he doesn't need the forums anymore now he found an even more effective solution.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

WatermelonGun posted:

I’m asking this in all honesty: do you have a learning disability

why don't you crawl up my rear end and find out

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

why don't you crawl up my rear end and find out

He can’t. It is encased in metal.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Colonel Cancer posted:

A grill might have worked if it wasn't inaccessible by design. You can't waffle stomp what you can't reach. Maybe some kind of an external lever?

Some constantly chattering fake teeth. It's fine that it chews up the outgoing turds but it would be very unpleasant on an incoming finger/fist/dick.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The Kingfish posted:

congrats on purchasing your new Nintendo Switch videogame console

What if you own both?

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
learn to share with your dad man, no household should have two switches

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LethalGeek posted:

What if you own both?

It's like a double negative. Your cock will know only unbound freedom!

Go freedom wang! Go!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

It's like a double negative. Your cock will know only unbound freedom!

Go freedom wang! Go!

True freedom is found in the mind... Right until the lock comes off :cumpolice:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the truest orgasm is one that happens in the mind. read a book on meditation and embrace the ball-cage lifestyle.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

the truest orgasm is one that happens in the mind.

Yeah, but no.

Best orgasm I ever had? Wingus. All wingus.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Hey op I'm sure you have already done your research but the first time you and your partner begin using it you are gonna want to take a week of work in order to enjoy full effects.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
*meditates naked on a mountain peak for 10 years*

*on the tenth year, tenth day, tenth hour opens eyes*

"finally I have achieved true ultimate power"

*looks across the endless vistas & galaxy brain nuts off the edge of the mountain*

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

I feel like I'm coming around on this topic. At first I was all like "woah there fella, you say some people like to have their bits locked up for prolonged periods of time for sexual gratification? I don't know." Now I'm all like, "hell if ol' lock-on-his-cock is cute enough I'd hit it."

Have you ever came from doing the dishes? If not I'm afraid we will never really understand each other.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hip check please posted:

Have you ever came from doing the dishes? If not I'm afraid we will never really understand each other.

Can't say that I have.

Well, shucks.

One fetish I'm simply not cut out for.

Shame, really.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ha, "doing" the dishes. Like when you do someone sex wise.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Moon Atari posted:

Ha, "doing" the dishes. Like when you do someone sex wise.

lmdbo

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I want one of those cages with the pee plug, but the plug has to be really long. I need it to go up through my stomach and out my mouth so that I can funnel fluids into it and cut out the middle man. Big Kidney needs to be taken down a couple a notches.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I prefer the scandinavian model penis prison. Comfortable living space, vacations outside etc. You might argue that they lack the punitive element but it's shown that they have lower rates of recidivism. And isn't that what we all want: rehabilitated dongs?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Icochet posted:

I prefer the scandinavian model penis prison. Comfortable living space, vacations outside etc. You might argue that they lack the punitive element but it's shown that they have lower rates of recidivism. And isn't that what we all want: rehabilitated dongs?

Frankly, if the Scandinavian version came with their healthcare plan, I'd use it even if it was just a bamboo spike soaked in habanero sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My brother is a urologist and I'm a locksmith. We went into business together and we make bank!

• Locked thread