Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Oh! So Sal was roleblocked huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Hmm, so Sober is either the person sent to do the killing or the target of a killing huh? Or maybe there's an even day doc or back up doc but I doubt it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hmm...I saw Dick bastardly go to sal last night, but isn't he just supposed to be a lynch bomb why would he visit someone hmm.... Hey wait sal said he was roleblocked.... hmmm

##vote Dick

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

imgay posted:

Hmm...I saw Dick bastardly go to sal last night, but isn't he just supposed to be a lynch bomb why would he visit someone hmm.... Hey wait sal said he was roleblocked.... hmmm

##vote Dick

Good enough for me

##vote Dick

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

Let me guess, you're spreading gas on people cause you're an arsonist.

Nope, I do pro-town stuff at night. If you think I'm scum you should make a case on me and advance the game instead of just sniping.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##evolve imgay

im smart and cool and should evolve

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

imgay if you caught DB I'll vote to evolve you tomorrow but I want to validate your catch first.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

imgay posted:

##vote Dick

Excellent. We are getting fortunate with night-action results this game.

Also,

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Lol I jailed sober

Thanks for the heads-up, anyway.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Slamburger posted:

imgay if you caught DB I'll vote to evolve you tomorrow but I want to validate your catch first.

I’ll help. I tracked DB to Sal last night and I tracked DB to IS night 1, he’s definitely a roleblocker

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

cool, ##evolve imgay

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So, here's a small and possibly indecent proposal.

Because magic, last night I have been made aware of the name of a specific move that exists in the game. I strongly believe that this move is held by a town player.

For all townies, I have this request: go to your move name, convert each letter to a number (a=1, b=2, c=3, etc), and calculate the average of those numbers.

If the result you get is exactly 13.5, odds are very good that I have been made aware of exactly your move. If you prove this to me somehow (e.g. By mentioning a few specific letters from the move name; you get to decide how sneaky you want to be; heck you might even be fine with the entire move name), I will confirm that you are, by my judgment, 99% likely to be town. It ends up kinda like a mason claim, basically.

It's also possible you want to just stay hidden. That's cool too.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hopping on the Dick before I end up needing to hammer :v:

##vote DB

##evolve imgay

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Note that I'm referring here specifically to the Pokemon move name, not the mafia term for the action.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
And honestly, we seem to be winning pretty hard, odds are large that this isn't actually required :v: , but I came up with a devious plan, drat it, and I will use it!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh man mine averages to 13.7 that stinks

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

Let me guess? You wanted to watch AA to clear a town poison doctor right? Well it's better that we have no night kill anyways lmao imo.

Nope.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I don't wanna be the bigger Pokemon about this.

##vote DB

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I do not have the magic number :(

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##vote DB

I'm ok ##evolve Imgay. I'm going to laugh if this is some insane gambit by scum Hal and scum IG.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Db is at -3

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I hope dB gets back in time for those sweet sweet desperate voltorb flavour posts.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I don't want to rush the vote here but also don't want to die to a bomb. That said, I'm not sure he really is a bomb, anyway.

Let's still wait this out a bit. I think there's others that have yet to check in as well.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I guess, as insurance, we can bully DB into hammering himself if he actually is town :v:.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I 110% believe imgay. ##vote Dick Bastardly

also I 111% believe myself #evolve Epsilon Plus

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
This vote is going quite fast here fellas. I agree with killing him, but not having such a short game day.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dancer posted:

I guess, as insurance, we can bully DB into hammering himself if he actually is town :v:.

I haven’t voted yet and I’m fine hammering that liar if he won’t do himself

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##unvote db

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Dancer posted:

That didn't work D1, but if Hal's willing to do it, then cool :v:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'll bite the bullet on Hammer okay friends?

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

I'll bite the bullet on Hammer okay friends?

:cheers:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

I’ll help. I tracked DB to Sal last night and I tracked DB to IS night 1, he’s definitely a roleblocker

Why didn't you say something sooner? :thunk:

Also a lot of trackers and watchers lol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Why are we ignoring that no one died and I jailed sober, you think sober is town??? Lol

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I'm reading imgay and IS as scum and am rereading to put together a long post. I will say for now that I don't imgay has provided any content/reads of his own in this game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why are we ignoring that no one died and I jailed sober, you think sober is town??? Lol

Well DB blocked him N1 so if nothing else they aren’t on the same scum team

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why didn't you say something sooner? :thunk:

Also a lot of trackers and watchers lol

I mean I made it quite clear yesterday I still wanted to vote DB but I didn’t want to outright claim especially since someone else could theoretically have blocked IS I just knew DB visited him

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

imgay posted:

##vote Dick

Either you're lying or something fcuky is happening at night because I didn't do anything, it's impossible. Somebody is impersonating me at night or your gambiting

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Dick Bastardly posted:

Either you're lying or something fcuky is happening at night because I didn't do anything, it's impossible. Somebody is impersonating me at night or your gambiting

So you're saying both imgay and Hal are lying about seeing you move at night?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

I don't wanna be the bigger Pokemon about this.

##vote DB

SalTheBard posted:

##vote DB

I'm ok ##evolve Imgay. I'm going to laugh if this is some insane gambit by scum Hal and scum IG.

*hopping on wagon, riding for glory*

SalTheBard posted:

##unvote db

Toalpaz posted:

##unvote

"oh wait i just remembered turbos are bad and i have to pretend to be town ok"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Why didn't hal question tracking db to is when is claimed to have action failed, and I also had claimed jailer and claimed a target

• Locked thread