Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dancer
May 23, 2011
ASF you already claimed Hider, what's your ability name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I guess we'll never know

Dancer
May 23, 2011
##Metronome

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

No ability name, I can just blend into the treeline at night according to my role PM.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Dancer posted:

##Metronome

And to clarify, you didn't get to use your "day" metronome because the day ended earlier, but you also have a night metronome which is independent (an evolution perhaps) and thats the thing that got you the kill?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Dancer uses Self-Destruct!

Mr. Humalong, Nihilego (Scum-Aligned Witch) has been killed Day 3.
Dancer, Togekiss (Town-Aligned Gambler) has been killed Day 3.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
:ghost: Best way to die. Go town! :ghost:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Well I told you so with Humalong. Whelp

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
How big was this game... I bet toal and sober were town if hum didn't end the game

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

How big was this game... I bet toal and sober were town if hum didn't end the game

I was thinking same thing

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Yeah at 17 players.and 3 scum dead, there is maybe one more scum and 1 to 2 3p or 2 more scum and 1 to 2 3p

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Here's something though... scum didn't secure a kill last night. So maybe one of em was scum.

How do I know this you ask?

Because I can claim sober and dancer flipless town.

My jail has a 2nd part. Which is why I didn't jail e+ night 1.

Consecutive jail is a janitored kill.

I used it on sober again because I felt he was scum.

One of those 2 had to be scum because there was no scum kill.

I'm almost willing to bet sal is a 3p. Mew would be a good claim for mewtwo obviously lol or just in general.

Flavor it useless though.

Has to be 1 more scum

Anyhow I've got some yardwork to get into before it gets too hot.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Here's something though... scum didn't secure a kill last night. So maybe one of em was scum.

I'm almost willing to bet sal is a 3p. Mew would be a good claim for mewtwo obviously lol or just in general.

Has to be 1 more scum

Dancer flipped as* town. Not flipless

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

I am not a 3p.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So I just want to make sure of something here:

AA - Sober by jailing him twice in a row
Slam / Dancer - Killed Toalpaz

So there was no Scum night kill then (which makes sense) because we should've had 3 kills then.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I'm gonna put myself forward as an evolve candidate today. I don't know what my evolution will be, but I have a useful power so let's make it better.

##evolve Slamburger

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Slamburger posted:

I'm gonna put myself forward as an evolve candidate today. I don't know what my evolution will be, but I have a useful power so let's make it better.

##evolve Slamburger

I think it should be me or maybe soda? Unless shes scum in which case ugh.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##evolve soda

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Why Soda? Has she even claimed her ability? I think she's the only unclaimed one left.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Slamburger posted:

Why Soda? Has she even claimed her ability? I think she's the only unclaimed one left.

I was thinking same thing

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
holy cannoli this game has been bananas

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
So I had some downtime and this is what I have come up with:
ASometimesFood
Atomic Soda
Epsilon Plus
GenericGirlName
SolusLunes

Of these 5 I feel confident that the final scum / 3p is one of these 5. Of the people left alive I feel that AA, Imgay and Slam are all Town. I know I'm town so that just leaves those 5. I feel like we should prioritize those 5 today. I will freely admit that I could've missed something that exonerates one of those 5. Also the Janitored flips are really loving lovely and I'm not happy about it.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its anyones game!

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
This is my first game with a janitor and I gotta say, I don't like it.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Now's the point in a game where its easy to feel like night actions can solve the game for us to find the (likely) one last scum. And they probably will, but with three flipped scum, a careful re-reading will likely reveal the last scum through casework. I should have some time tomorrow to dig in, but not tonight.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
100% agreed. I still don't want to evolve but the idea of another vig is very tempting to make sure we get it right. But I don't think it's super necessary.

##evolve genericgirlname

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
I hate not knowing how IS flipped because that was my main scum read. I'm still susp of imgay but a reread is 100% necessary for me.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why you susp of me?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

GenericGirlName posted:

A lot of my reading of imgay was him not providing content while poking others to provide content/reads. I went to make that long post but honestly it's just a bunch of faff

He posts defending Toal twice but just says he agrees and that Toal seems innocent town. Gut reads Dick and vote him because he's bad. This is all fine D1 imo. D2 he complains over the course of like 6 posts about other people providing so little content but proceeds to only rehash what others said about the night action results and then references his read on Hal D1, which is barely there. He's only been focused on Dick today which I think is fair given the events but still would like to see more about other players especially if the general consensus still looks to be pretty set on killing dick.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So you think me wanting to kill scum is suspect?

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
:hmmyes:

Wow you really nailed that response

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

SalTheBard posted:

So I had some downtime and this is what I have come up with:
ASometimesFood
Atomic Soda
Epsilon Plus
GenericGirlName
SolusLunes

Of these 5 I feel confident that the final scum / 3p is one of these 5. Of the people left alive I feel that AA, Imgay and Slam are all Town. I know I'm town so that just leaves those 5. I feel like we should prioritize those 5 today. I will freely admit that I could've missed something that exonerates one of those 5. Also the Janitored flips are really loving lovely and I'm not happy about it.

Best thing I've got going for me I suppose is attempts at scumhunting/my attempting to jump on the alleged grenade that was DB (until he scum-selfhammered.) Slam watched me N1, and I didn't go kill anyone (because I don't actually have an active night ability, just my oneshot BP).

I guess the scummiest thing I've done is scumhunt in the people who attempted to D1 lynch DB- and then it turned out that everyone else who objected to it was scum. So it goes.

I do agree with you that Imgay and Slam are town, and that you're town. I'm only like 90% sure on AA but good enough for me to dismiss him being scum. I wish Toal had flipped so I could have justified my suspicions on them or not.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
My decision on who to cuddle today is basically going to be based off of the 5 people I think are scum, and the people who voted to evolve IP. I'm assuming that an evolved IP probably would've become a 2nd vig so thus scum would've been really inclined to get that evolution.

This is the kick off post.

IcePhoenix posted:

##evolve IcePhoenix

6 minutes later

SolusLunes posted:

##evolve icephoenix

3 minutes after that (Scum vote here)

Mr. Humalong posted:

##evolve icephoenix

2 minutes after that (Town AA)

3 minutes after that (??? Toalpaz)

Toalpaz posted:

##evolve Icephoenix

1 minute later (Unknown GGN)

GenericGirlName posted:

##evolve IcePheonix

14 minutes later (Unknown ASF)

A Sometimes Food posted:

##evolve Icephoenix

3 minutes later (scum DB)

There is this post too, but could be bussing.

Dick Bastardly posted:

##unvote
##vote GGN

Bad OMGUS vote
Flavor discussion (possible distraction/misinformation) that may or may not be relevant

Potential other bussing vote:

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'll stick with my not liking IS's vote and reasoning for said vote.

##vote IS

After reviewing the end of the day push on DB (which if I had been around I would've hammered), my feeling is that GGN is the last scum. I'm going to do a reread on GGN here shortly. I know this post is kind of poo poo, but really I've been doing a lot more reading than posting in this post.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Yami Fenrir posted:

Dancer uses Self-Destruct!

Mr. Humalong, Nihilego (Scum-Aligned Witch) has been killed Day 3.
Dancer, Togekiss (Town-Aligned Gambler) has been killed Day 3.

lol nice dancer, we'll miss you.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Has to be 1 more scum

i get that you think sober was scum, but you say you knew the kill would be janitored, i'm interested why you thought it was still worth killing?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

I think it should be me or maybe soda? Unless shes scum in which case ugh.

aww shucks. aren't you more sure about yourself aa re: the evolve vote? why me?

Slamburger posted:

what he said

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

GenericGirlName posted:

100% agreed. I still don't want to evolve but the idea of another vig is very tempting to make sure we get it right. But I don't think it's super necessary.

##evolve genericgirlname

"vig"

also read this post.

she 100% agrees with slam that casework is the way.

doesn't want to evolve but a vig is tempting

but its not really necessary

then she votes to evolve herself.

she changes her mind four times in this post.

SolusLunes posted:

Best thing I've got going for me I suppose is attempts at scumhunting/my attempting to jump on the alleged grenade that was DB (until he scum-selfhammered.) Slam watched me N1, and I didn't go kill anyone (because I don't actually have an active night ability, just my oneshot BP).

I guess the scummiest thing I've done is scumhunt in the people who attempted to D1 lynch DB- and then it turned out that everyone else who objected to it was scum. So it goes.

I do agree with you that Imgay and Slam are town, and that you're town. I'm only like 90% sure on AA but good enough for me to dismiss him being scum. I wish Toal had flipped so I could have justified my suspicions on them or not.

scum would have known that db was not a lunchbomb and would not have worried on that front about hammering. db was also pretty caught at this stage so i'm not inclined to give you town credit for this.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
WRT soda. Something she said I took as a crumb.

Scum picks:
Solus or GGN

GGN acting coy about imgay after he's pretty much been proven town. After her hard Pokedex act early game, I feel like actual content contribution is marginal at best.

My eyes glossed over with content nostalgia at her enthusiasm, but alas, scum is probably scum.

Solus I lightly expressed concern on earlier, it hasn't subsided.

Would vote either, but feeling worse about GGN given her response about imgay.

Who has indeed kept it 100

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote GGN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Why is imgay proven town? Also I voted myself to show I would be ok with being evolved but like... You don't loving have to. Literally.

• Locked thread