Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

What's the most delusional pokemon? Make it me.

Make me that Pokémon’s BFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hello friends! Is there value in the last 339 posts?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lies those were 339 bad posts

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Epsilon Plus posted:

yeah I fuckin said hello to you and imgay and was ignored

Hello epsilon plus!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don’t think it’s GGN guys...

##vote DB but this guy is scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also don’t agree with the people saying toalpaz is scum, he’s fine too

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I get that you lurked through the actual jokephase but we're pretty close to deadline sooooo

So what? I can only vote for obvious town GGN?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##evolve dancer

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

No I mean like give some reasons. Your post looks like a policy vote someone would make an hour after the game started. I just reread DB about 30 minutes ago and some of it looked scummy but I always think DB is scummy so I'm inclined to stay neutral right now. His vote on GGN is bad but it was the second vote and he at least gave a reason for it beyond "gut read". I'll give him an iota of credit for that.

The reasons are “he is scum”

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I didn't like the "gut read" and the "don't worry guys I'll be around at deadline". That usually means they won't be around at deadline.

The gut read has a long and proud history on D1 though

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

Guys the vote to evolve dancer happened in the space of like 15 minutes clearly the people that voted for him so quickly are scum and being led by dancer.

Dancer earned it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hrm I could see voting IS, but it should be DB

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Boy do I have egg on my face right now.

Yeah he sure clapped back

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GenericGirlName posted:

You've still not actually said why

Gut read

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

just catching up, im on pg 10

bare with please

Oooh dazzle me DB

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Slamburger is playing in this game. Did you know? I didn't until I double checked the OP.

I once saw a Slamburger post

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

you know what? im an idiot

##unvote

I was gonna hmmmmmm you

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

:dogbutton:

this is the poo poo i'm talking about. what is this vote lol

Are you saying a last minute switch to a lurker isn’t ideal??

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

It was sarcasm folks

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Good job team

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

IllegallySober posted:

Not sure I believe this. Your position is that Yami opened the day far less than 24 hours into the night without all actions being in and without prodding you? On N1?

Yeah Yami pinged me to use mine and then opened the thread almost immediately after I submitted so that sounds pretty fake

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also still more than happy to vote DB again

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Epsilon Plus posted:

this is plausible that Yami didn't bother to ping me because my power does Nothing, but also maybe Hal's not being truthful himself?

you cad

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

DB/IS/E+ scumbros

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

DB/IP/E+ scumbros

Fixed that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oooooh excitement

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Looking at this and going off of Solus I'd say Hal, Toal, IS would be my strongest picks for scum in that group. On the fence about imgay and GGN. Would be shocked if AA or Dancer were scum being opportunistic.

But when DB flips scum what then?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Slamburger posted:

imgay if you caught DB I'll vote to evolve you tomorrow but I want to validate your catch first.

I’ll help. I tracked DB to Sal last night and I tracked DB to IS night 1, he’s definitely a roleblocker

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh man mine averages to 13.7 that stinks

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dancer posted:

I guess, as insurance, we can bully DB into hammering himself if he actually is town :v:.

I haven’t voted yet and I’m fine hammering that liar if he won’t do himself

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why are we ignoring that no one died and I jailed sober, you think sober is town??? Lol

Well DB blocked him N1 so if nothing else they aren’t on the same scum team

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why didn't you say something sooner? :thunk:

Also a lot of trackers and watchers lol

I mean I made it quite clear yesterday I still wanted to vote DB but I didn’t want to outright claim especially since someone else could theoretically have blocked IS I just knew DB visited him

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Garbage. Like I said. I had claimed a jail and a target, and he claimed bomb soooo.

I don’t understand what you are trying to say

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Epsilon Plus posted:

The second one is more likely. Alternatively, there might be some redirect fuckery:

Some players think this is kind of bastardy but this is (kinda) how I run my games - example:

- a Tracker targets you, who is performing no action
- the Tracker's action gets redirected
- the new target performs an action
- the Tracker is told "You track your target to X" but has no way of knowing that they've been redirected

(personally I run my games specifying the (new) target in the result PM, which erases this confusion but can cause some new confusion - I've definitely had players PM me asking me if I hosed up their result PM)

Yes and to be fair both times my PM did not mention DB by name, but two nights in a row I tracked ~someone~ to a person who was blocked and that seems like too much of a coincidence even with redirects or what have you

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I said yesterday that I would claim and I think doing so may alleviate some of these concerns. I bread crumbed a little

I'm Mew. I have a couple of abilities that are all one shot. I have used 2. I still have a couple abilities left. So far I used Foresight which is a watch and Aromatherapy which is a doctor ability. Don't want to really reveal what other skills I have left but I have some tools left still.

Hmmmm so your doc counts as used even with being blocked?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Makes sense for a regular roleblock also wow lol you got THE cool pokemon sal

Yeah I see it go both ways so I just wanted to confirm

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dick Bastardly posted:

bussing is a thing

Oh come on, yes it is but a D2 fake claim to hard bus the poisoner on your own team is NOT something Sal is going to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Yeah Sal is too dumb to make a play like tha.....WAIT A MINUTE!

Ha! I could have said Sal or just about anyone else, it's just not happening except in some crazy gambits that really never are a thing

• Locked thread