Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
THE HATE CRIME APOLOGIST HAS LOGGED ON
So, stumbling on your vids make me get this game, and kill those smug chosen dicks. Also, drat, I really should play this drinking game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
If it matter any,I wanna see the defense again because those are fun. Especially if you can sneak Elena up, toss a claymore on the assassin and then remote start a truck next to the bitch.

(I did it my latest playthrough. Was fun)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Oh poo poo I know what I am drunk watching tonight

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Also yes Restoration did heal Andrea

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Dan, sine Luca has solace, he could have rescued Jane both turns. Like, just move him up, and she's revived and no longer mind controlled.

EDIT: Watched more and 20 minutes later you figured it out.

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jun 8, 2020

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Danaru posted:

It's less of a Vicar's Cross type of shitshow and more a holy poo poo the PS4 port is a wreck kind of shitshow :v:

Also I know I'm in the minority but I like the box collecting missions :saddowns:

I like em too. It's a different race against the clock, and it's fun to snatch a box from Advent that they had marked, as a gently caress you ADVENT thing.

EDIT: Fired up my ps4 copy and wouldn't you know it crashed right after my templar stabbed smug sniper chosen bitch in the face

bunnyofdoom fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jun 15, 2020

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
Dan, hunter's instincts give Rangers bonus damage against flanked foes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

ChocolatePancake posted:

I still can't believe you killed all the golden girls.

Only three of them