Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pick posted:

"i just wish you'd gotten married back when you were still pretty" ha ha thanks, that's going to be a killer line in my arrested development fanfic

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SleepySonata posted:

Someone in NYC looking to rescue a high energy pitbull who's super people friendly? My family are loving ghouls when it comes to animal abuse, with my father's primary means of disciplining our cat being to grab her by the scruff and slap her face whenever she was on a table. All our animals stress eat and it sucks. :sigh:

hmm a pitbull with history of abuse. let just check if there's any toddlers in the neighbourhood that i need maimed and I'll get back to you.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

MOM: "Fleta, can you show me how to do an attachment again?"
(I save, then minimize the MS Word document she was working so I can see her inbox.)
MOM: *smack* "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DELETE WHAT I WAS WORKING ON?!?!?!?"

MOM: "Fleta, can you show me how to do an attachment again?"
ME: "Okay, what do you want to send?"
MOM: "An attachment."
ME: "YES. Is it a Word document, a picture...?"
MOM: "It's the one on the desktop."
(I sigh and minimize her browsing window.)
MOM: "OH MY GOD"
ME: ?
MOM: *shriek* "FLETA JUST DELETED THE WHOLE INTERNET!"

DRUNK MOM: *very loud anti-circumcision rant at dinner*

Also, my dad is convinced that "BFFs" means Big Fat Fucks so that's how he uses it. "Did you see that BFF Trump? Jesus loving Christ." But that's kind of more cute than anything else.

I found the guy who deleted the internet!!! Get him boys!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My Dad can never ask for something to be passed to him at dinner, he'll just start pointing. Of course it's a dinner table that has like, multiple things on it, so you'll pass him a napkin and he'll shake his head and start gesticulating wildly at something else on the table until you intuit that he wants the salt.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

plape tickler posted:

I'm impressed with what people put up with itt. I would have to get that sorted out right away.

why do you think i moved out

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pick posted:

she will be all "ohhh I really like it, I just WORRY about you, having spent all that money... your DAD and I can't afford such nice things, so I can't understand how YOU could THROW AWAY YOUR FUTURE on a RAPIDLY-DEPRECIATING ASSET" and ill be like, well you could also buy a bmw, with your money (the money u have)

*mom gnawing a bmw*

this thing is EMPTY!!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

this broken hill posted:

i am going to have a baby and you can all help raise it remotely

Let's Play Fatherhood! [CYOA]

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

this broken hill posted:

he keeps accusing me of wanting him to die because i say things like "i would rather be dead than eat that [vegan cheese made from marinated soy extract]" and he wildly misinterprets it

Meanwhile, avshalom kvetches to her dad about how the internet nerds keep accusing her of wanting the president to die because she keeps saying things like "i would rather he was dead than eat that [vegan cheese made from marinated soy extract]" and we wildly misinterprets it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
circumcision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Jesus just had an out of the blue memory of my dad asking me, upon learning I had my first girlfriend, "make sure you wear a cundrum."

Wtf is a cundrum? Thirty years later I'm still not sure.

Lmao congrats on you prangrancy

• Locked thread