Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

mobby_6kl posted:

Well, I'm not some superfan of the original, but I still liked it better than the remake. It's ok that it went in a different direction and I even got over the fact that they skipped the first murder. There were some great parts, like the first solo dance, but as a whole I think it suffered from all the doctor, holocaust, DDR and police stuff which goes together about as well as generals gathered in their masses / just like witches at black masses. Which really sounds like was their inspiration for making this.

drat mega wrong about nuspiria and Black Sabbath In one post, bold to throw own this level of wrong all at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU