Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Roman Reigns is the guest picker on College Game Day this week.

edit: Roman Reigns is getting roasted for not enough energy by the host of the show, as he makes his entrance on set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
My goodness, Roman Reigns' life is just a series of awkward interactions on camera

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

That wasn't a joke, that actually happened!

edit: I'm 90% sure Roman just indirectly made a 'wrestling is fake' joke

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
This guy is so chill, he is catatonic.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Tomorrow's event was referred to as "Hell In A Cage".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Sockser posted:

I saw Twitter and Facebook blowing up about how poorly booked the main was

So I decided to go watch it and

Hoooooooo boy

Here's a quick way to save your booking without rewriting the whole thing:
Scrap Dean/Seth/Drew/Dolph. They are unnecessary and they impacted nothing, it was just a 10 minute diversion while Braun and Reigns did nothing, and it was dumb and stupid and dumb
Have Brock actually gently caress up Braun and Reigns. Like just loving go to town on both of them with chairs, make the ref throw an X and get stretchers out. Then maybe have Brock F5 the EMTs or something and fade out with everyone pretty much actually dead

Two F5s after a ten minute nap makes them both look like punk bitches

Can't do that, then the WWE wouldn't be able to sell Shield shirts, and it takes away many opportunities to make endless dog references

• Locked thread