Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

he knows...

D.N. Nation posted:

feuding with Sasha and Bayley, hey, remember them? And Ember Moon? She was a person, right? What is happening?
Sasha and Bayley are still showing up regularly, treading water as sickly sweet lesbiansjust really great friends, trying to plaster over their aborted feud.
Ember Moon may now be in a tag team with Dana Brooke, or at least is a supporting character in Dana Broke's personal redemption story.

I wish I were joking, but that is, I'm pretty sure, what their current statuses are.

Evolution, y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

he knows...

One of the baristas in my local Starbucks told me he was saving up to train to be a wrestler

Who wants to explain to Vince what pumpkin spice means?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

he knows...

205-NXT-MYC is going to be by far the best block of wrestling WWE broadcasts. Three hours of Raw is torture, but that's a good three hours right there.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

he knows...

Aphrodite posted:

Ronda's got a new move.

But in bigger news Alexa took a real bump.

https://twitter.com/MMAthematics/st...971515293065217
Hot drat, a gutwrench shoulder-mounted powerbomb was my create-a-finisher in one of the games a few years back. She's got the attire of a CAW and the moves, now all Ronda needs is a solid-black generic tribal and a HHH-rip-off entrance.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

he knows...

I liked the part where the nice lady won the thing I wanted her to win.

I also liked going to bed before the last match and reading the result this morning, warm with the satisfaction of not witnessing it myself.

5* 10/10 ppv

• Locked thread