Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Almas vs Truth would be a great PPV match. Then again Almas vs most people would be. I hope Carmella is with truth because my curiosity has to know how that pairing goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Lio looks like everybodyís 15 year old cousin that gets WAY too hype about sports video games

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Rarity posted:

In three months time all the cruiserweights will be managers.

Hey it worked for the Singh Brothers

Iím trying to career mode book a way for Tony Nese to join the Riott squad, Jack Gallagher to be Tyler Breezeís hype man, and for the lucha house party to follow Kevin Owens everywhere. On a side note, the lucha house party vs the new day vs the shield in a tlc match would be godlike.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

I like how there was absolutely no huge rollout for the Bella Twins comeback. They.....were ringside at SummerSlam. Then Brie got mad at The Miz. And now they're back full-time, I guess?, wrestling on both shows for reasons. Oh and they're also feuding with the Riott Squadddd, who heretofore were feuding with Sasha and Bayley, hey, remember them? And Ember Moon? She was a person, right? What is happening?

It's 2018, you gotta be a diva, a part timer, or a daughter of someone in WWE to get a storyline. The bellas are all 3 so they get to be on both shows the rest of the year.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Last time KO got "unleashed" after headbutting Vince, he ended up blubbering to Shane not to be fired like 3 weeks later.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Not sure how I feel that Lio Rush and Kevin Owens are technically feuding right now.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Cedric should move to the main roster too. I imagine a new nation of domination with him, lashley, apollo, jason jordan, and byron saxton. Instead of being a group of badasses they're just very smiley and lovable and they occasionally do charity work with titus. Finn joins them one day owen hart style when they realize he smiles more than they do.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah after this year's Rumble, no one should assume that the winners are going to do anything of note or go on to find success. At least I can take solace in the fact that people are absolutely ripping WWE to pieces over that Asuka promo being filled with racial stereotypes/borderline offensive.

The sooner Vince leaves this goddamn company the better. He and Dunn are likely the only people who found that promo hilarious.

The Royal Rumble is the new ARMBAR.

Glad one of the 3 pay per views they're building simultaneously is almost over. Although to be fair, one of them is being built on twitter since like 70% of the wrestlers either don't work for WWE or are part time.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

I hope Charlotte gets super paranoid now and attacks a random woman dressed as La Luchadora

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

cavallingus posted:

I'm glad I've completely given up on this company

That said, I'll still watch Survivor Series in November at a bar I regularly go to because I would rather give them my business than WWE

7 hours at a bar? Be sure to start slow

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

They should rehire Kevin Nash. Even if itís just to book 205 live

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

Come 2021, this post will be cited as the genesis for the mythical 12 hour long Iron Man Match themed PPV.

A show with iron man matches would be too workrate. The idea is to have as many people as possible and no one gets any significant screen time. If you want a 40 min match you better be feuding with HHH.

Thatís why wwe hires 200 people a month. Hell they got 2 more luchadors and Rey coming despite already having 4 luchadors

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

If everyone keeps their titles and Survivor Series does the champ vs champ thing again there's some decent matches

Roman vs AJ
Seth vs Nakamura
Dogs of War vs New Day (Kofi and Dolph, destinies forever entwined)
Becky vs Ronda in an arm snap match
Cedric Alexander vs whoever has the Main Event belt. Note, they need to make a Main Event belt first.

It's funny how Hell in a Cell was so good, but the worst match of the night involved Daniel Bryan. 6 months into his comeback and oof... it's been a bumpy ride.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Vaguido posted:

The mixed tag match was a 5 star tokyo dome classic compared to that dogshit main event.

Roman main events don't count, they're their own entity.

On a side note, if the survivor series champ vs champ thing happens we'll finally get AJ in a main event. Or we battle to see which show has the best samoan joe.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Becky kinda cheated cause she brainwashed the crowd into cheering against the hero. Good thing security was there to remove some of their anti charlotte signs and snap them out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

Post-diva revolution has had a shitload of rollups too, let's not kid ourselves.

You know I just figured out why Evolution is so EXTREMELY diva. They're bringing back the diva's title to be the women's equivalent of the IC title. Or worse, it'll be their equivalent of the US title. At least it'd be a belt that Asuka could win.

• Locked thread